GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#108980 - 09/03/05 11:08 PM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Dutch,
It sounds like you just started. at the beginning on the moon. You have green fruits by the shell and a yellow close to the edge of the mountain.
More yellow fruits are at the center of the crater at the lower level. There you also find soil and lunar raffia.
When you jump off the crater to go to the cave by the cliff - you can catch blue fruits opr pick them up if on a higher level at side of cliff. These are enough fruits to work with to make seedlings and graft them to scare the trees.
Once you scare some plants - you can get more fruits and go from there.

Now to scare the plants - the clue here is seen on the walls of the cliff. You will see which plants scare what other plant. You can then go from there. luck

#108982 - 09/04/05 12:03 AM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Santa Maria CA USA
I fixed a compote of blue and red the colors on the creatures shoulders and he does not like it. How do I get him to eat it? Does he eat it all and empty the pan? Or do I have to get it out of the pan and if so how do I do that?

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#108983 - 09/04/05 12:23 AM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

As for the creatures, you have to fix a compote of the plants the creatures on his shoulders can dominate OR the colors of the plants where you find them.
Just click the compote on the creature and he will eat it leaving you with an empty pan.

#108984 - 09/04/05 09:46 AM Re: Voyage Question
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Don't forget to cook the fruit. And try different combinations of 2 fruits until you find the one he likes. You may have to enter the "pentagon" island in the middle and get a different color fruit, try mmmmm, purple, and mix with yellow or green, then get some red and try that too. You will find just the right 'dish' to appease him by the trial and error method if you don't understand the 'glyphs' on the walls everywhere. There is a glyph at each stair level as well as the walls outside the locked gates up top.
Love, Betty Lou

#108985 - 09/04/05 09:03 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

The WT says to cook the colors that are dominant on their shoulders on one the colors are blue and yellow on the other one the colors are red and blue. Are there more than one fruit is a compote. I have tried to mix three fruits together and it won't work. I have tried several times with red and blue and blue and yellow and nothing works.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#108986 - 09/04/05 09:05 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Dutch, try making the "guard" Selenites compotes of the fruits that they are near. If he is in the red/purple area, give him a compote of those fruits. That's what worked for me.
Good luck

Sue

#108988 - 09/05/05 10:57 AM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I am at the selling machine everything in my inventory is gone the shell the rifle can of food ammunition seedlings where did they go when I click on an item in inventory it says this item is too expensive for you. When I first right click on the inventory everything is there but when I click on the machine the inventory clouds over and whole set of different things are there.

#108989 - 09/05/05 11:15 AM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch, have you clicked on all the tabs to see if your inventory is on other pages?

Sue

Edit, I read your question incorrectly Dutch. What you see when you are at the distribution button is what you can or can not afford to buy. What do you need?

#108990 - 09/05/05 04:27 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I need Money so I have to sell stuff.

#108991 - 09/05/05 04:29 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Okay Dutch, graft some plants and you'll get a fair amount of money for them. You can even sell Selenite spit........ick. What are you trying to purchase?

Sue

#108992 - 09/05/05 04:44 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oh Duhhh!!! I have to sell the stuff to the Dignatary not sell it to the machine!! Sorry Sue.

#108993 - 09/05/05 04:49 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

I'm sorry Dutch, should have told you to click items you want to sell on the Selenite standing there...my fault.
Have fun and don't sell anything that you might need later........it could be really expensive to have to buy some things back.
Good luck

Sue

#108994 - 09/06/05 10:39 AM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

It was my fault by not reading the WT correctly. And the conversation it says plainly to sell to the Dignitary. Don't ask me what I did or how I did it but I got the dot bar door open on first try!!!!Now I am at the door scale I have clicked the cursor on every position and the door is jammed. What am I not doing right? I can close and open the outer door with the left handle but can't get the right one to work. duh duh think think

#108995 - 09/06/05 11:02 AM Re: Voyage Question
zontag66 Offline
Shy Boomer

I'm having major problems grafting seedlings. I have found blue, yellow, and green plants, but can't find the red fruit to make a purple seedling.
Please help.

#108996 - 09/06/05 11:06 AM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch are you talking about the scales in the hall where the exploding mushrooms are? I think that all I did was click on the first red dot on the left and the door opened for me.
If you are talking about the door that you opened with the number code, close the door to your left with the left lever and once the door is closed, click on the right lever. The other door should open up for you.

Sue

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (stevefox, Robar), 56 Guests and 43 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Poppysmom, shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann
8420 Registered Users