GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#109014 - 09/09/05 04:29 PM Re: Voyage Question
mikeplay Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Georgia
Hi, What color seedlings do you need to get your key back from the guard? Mike

I intend to live forever......so far, so good.

#109015 - 09/09/05 04:40 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Mike, if Scurvy took your key, get him drunk. Mix lunar grapes and blue fruit, make a compote. He should be a little more relaxed and you can have your key back.

Sue

#109017 - 09/09/05 05:05 PM Re: Voyage Question
Lise Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Quebec
voyage: making grease
I combine red and purple fruits+ pan and heat on fire.
I put the mixture where I put the shovel at bottom part of the purifier and then when I try to open one of the 4 vents with the arm it doesn't work???????
How can I have the grease?

#109018 - 09/09/05 05:08 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Lise, when the vent oozes red stuff, click on that vent with the mechanical arm. Watch the other vents, at least three of them will need to be clicked on.
Good luck

Sue

#109019 - 09/09/05 05:17 PM Re: Voyage Question
Lise Offline
Settled Boomer

I did it . Which one ? I see 4 vents , I try one after the other and ...niet, kaput...

#109020 - 09/09/05 05:18 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Lise, there are four of them, you use the mechanical arm and click on whichever one is oozing red as soon as you can.

Sue

#109022 - 09/09/05 05:26 PM Re: Voyage Question
Lise Offline
Settled Boomer

I did it..... bravo bravo
I was just too slow.

#109023 - 09/09/05 05:59 PM Re: Voyage Question
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I understand that if you make and eat the yellow/green compote you "feel splendid" and are a little bit faster in some instances, like when catching an exploding mushroom...
Love, Betty Lou laugh

#109024 - 09/09/05 06:00 PM Re: Voyage Question
fov Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco
Never occurred to me that the feeling splendid compote would help with the mushrooms! (I wish I'd known that before!)

I used it for the leaps, but didn't think to try it again after that.

#109025 - 09/09/05 09:20 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Santa Maria CA USA
I fixed the damaged flute and only have 287 points I cannot do the music puzzle It just does not work for me to get extra points. I can't go on until I have the level 2 key I need it after I talk to Scurvy. I ate several compotes and only got 2 points. I can't feed the Selenites because I have fed them already. I left and entered the necropolis 4 times and got no more points for doing so. I don't know what else to do. The musical machine is IMPOSSIBLE I play the organ and cant get the tones right. I could not believe it that it was that hard for me. I went to talk to Scurvy before getting the key and guess what my points are 299 guess I will go and try that darn frustrating music machine. It seems the only thing I can do now.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#109026 - 09/09/05 10:51 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

This game is not for me I guess. I just cant get past the 299 whatever I try. I went back to the music game and just cannot do it. I got some points when I ate the red and blue compote but it only happens once. I cant get anymore points by eating compote.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#109027 - 09/09/05 10:57 PM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Try this Dutch - make a seedling of the blue fruit.
Graft that with the plant in a pot from the shell.
Plant it on the fertile soil in the cave.
That will get you over the 300 mark.

#109028 - 09/10/05 12:26 AM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

When I try to plant it in the soil I just get a hand cursor and it wont go there. Is the soil you are talking about in cave in the high place in the center of the moon plants that is where I tried to plant it.

#109029 - 09/10/05 07:31 AM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch make a seedling with blue fruit then combine that with the potted plant that was on the space craft with you. That combination you plant on the ledge that you jumped to. There's just a wee bit of soil on the edge.

Sue

#109030 - 09/10/05 09:23 AM Re: Voyage Question
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Yes you can feed the Selinites more than once, but you need to "flush" their digestive systems by adding water to their 'mush mixture' in the kitchen, there is a nozzle for adding water to the mixture in the vats. Then you can feed them something else......
Don't forget to check in inventory your (not sure of title now) "stumbling around" (?) it shows every experiment you have tried and each seedling and hybrid you have made at least once. I think each item raises your score a little bit, not sure. Am still playing game second time and had a strange experience at the end. Forgot to make and add the potash to the "pot" on my shell and suffocated to death, but also it froze my game and I could not get a reaction from my cursor, could not open my inventory or anything had to get out of the game and go back to my last save to redo ending. Very strange reaction to my "death" laugh
Love, Betty Lou

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (CCbomber, judith, michele rose, joanie39, Pandora, Mr_Underhill, robert gray, auntiegram, Redz, 1 invisible), 70 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users