GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Syberia stuck with leaving train station #109203
08/01/02 09:37 AM
08/01/02 09:37 AM
Piney Woods of East Texas
joanieS Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
joanieS  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Piney Woods of East Texas
Possible spoilers:

Have Oscar and train wound up and ready to go except Oscar wants some cargo into luggage compartment.
Tomb needs key to open, but Kate gives me the impression there is another opening. Have already gotten a jiggling in that area by using the punch cards in the bell tower.
Momo wants drawing of Mammoth. I think the paper and pencil may be for tracing, but where IS the mammoth picture? In the cave where Anna and Momo left a toy mammoth as children? If so, how do you get to the cave?
Gate at far left of town street is locked.
Large key on side of dresser in rectory is jammed. Am I supposed to get this key out? Obviously, since I used the punch cards, I already found small key to open dresser.

I don't want answers to all of these stuck parts. Just lead me to the area I need to solve next with kind of a clue instead of an answer, please please?

smile

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ...unknown
Re: Syberia stuck with leaving train station #109204
08/01/02 09:44 AM
08/01/02 09:44 AM
Kansas City, Missouri, USA
girlgeek Offline
Addicted Boomer
girlgeek  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Hmmmm....dressers can be good places to hide things. Sometimes there are hidden spots that can only be accessed if you turn the key just where you notice the hidden area. Try opening the drawers again....in the church dresser. Notice anything strange in any of the drawers? Towards the back of a drawer? Hmmmm.....is the big key on the side of the dresser jammed NOW?

As for the Mammoth drawing...have you looked in every nook and cranny in that room? Sometimes you have to turn on the lights to clearly see what kinds of scratches and stains there may be on your walls.

AND....have you not been up into Anna's office in the factory? There is something there in the curio cabinet that you need to take along on your journey...and don't forget the little mammoth either. They have their own special places to ride on the train!

PLAYING ON PC: World of Warcraft...nothing else...there is no need for ANY other game when you have THIS one to play!! LOL
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kaki's Sister), 222 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users