GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#109339 - 09/12/05 05:05 PM Sentinal
Grams Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Staten Island, N.Y.
Can anyone give me some help with regard to the lava puzzle. It seems the further you go in this game, the harder the puzzles get. The lava puzzle has me completely stumped. Help, Help, Help.

#109340 - 09/12/05 05:08 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi Grams and welcome to Gameboomers welcome

Ugh, the lava bridges, not my favorite place to be. Can you tell me if you've worked on a bridge yet? If you are working on one, how far have you made it and which one are you on?
We'll do our best to help you get out of this area.

Sue

#109343 - 09/12/05 05:28 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Grams, if you only knew that I had dug moats from the tower to the bridges trying to do them. Pick a bridge and we'll work on it. Please understand that none of the bridges are a straight shot...........that was one of my problems.
How about if we tackle the bridge by the teleporter first? Look at the w/t picture and then look at the sections of bridge. The first section of that bridge that you see through the telescope is the one we work with so mark the symbol on a piece of paper. You will then go to the tower, find the window that you can look out and see that specific bridge and find the correct symbol. You may have to click on that one symbol only once or maybe twice. Between each click of the symbol on the board, go back to your window and see how it is moving.
If you find that you just can't do the bridges, I'll send you a saved game and you will be able to bypass this area. Just let me know.

Sue

#109347 - 09/13/05 11:28 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Arizona
I hope someone can help me. I'm at the beginning in Tregett with the electric flowers. I can sometimes get two of them going and then they turn off. Do you click once for each level and once for each turn. I can't figure out how to count where to go. I am using the walkthrough for this.

#109348 - 09/14/05 07:37 AM Re: Sentinal
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

If you're using the walkthrough - there are 2 sets of buttons: a left-right buttons and top-bottom buttons.
The numbers on the wt is based on the middle button of both.
The top-bottom set moves the tower up-down.
The left-right buttons turns the tower.
You have to raise and turn the tower so that it activates a flower. Then activate the rest.
Best to do the flowers on side then the other side of the tower. luck

#109349 - 09/14/05 01:01 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I am assuming that there are two buttons above the middle for the top-bottom and one below and for the left right there are two on the left and one on the right. But do I click once on the second button above the middle to raise the tower or three times?
Nothing I do seems to be working and it seems that after a few tries what I have gotten to work is rest.

#109350 - 09/14/05 01:08 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Charward I'm looking at the walkthrough while I type this so we will read the same thing.
It's more of a slot or rectangle that you click on. So count three rectangles up from the open rectangle and click on that spot. Then for the horizontal one, count two to the right of the slot and click on it. You should get elevation of the tower and see some sparks. There is a difference in the color of the slots that you click on too.
Good luck

Sue

#109351 - 09/14/05 08:10 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks to you both. I finally got this, once I realized I had to use the tower outside the slots
That may not make sense but once I counted the levels on the big tower, I finally managed to get every thing going. Thanks, I'm now in Maru and I may need help here. Sounds are not my best suit.

#109352 - 09/14/05 08:28 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Wow, once you started on the tower, you really moved along.
You will do fine in the new area, honest.

Sue

#109353 - 09/15/05 01:37 AM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I did just fine until the pipe in Eska. I've been at this longer the entire game so far. And someone else said the same this: I can move the bridge right or left with the first wheel. No other wheel seems to move it. I am not sure where 9, 12 and 4 are on the dials and some times they turn clockwise and sometimes counter clockwise. But the bridge is either too far right or too far left.

#109354 - 09/15/05 04:56 AM Re: Sentinal
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
Hi Char, each wheel has several rings around the outside of the wheel. Start with the ring to the right of the top and count 1. Keep going clockwise and continue to count until you get to the number you are looking for. Then click on that number. Its not hard.
Kay

#109355 - 09/15/05 10:58 AM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Maybe not, but I just spent 30 minutes trying to do this. I have tried counting and pulling the lever after each. Counting and pulling the lever after all three and trying to get them set to the same place for the inner arrow. The only time the bridge moves is when I do something at the first wheel and then it moves too far either right or left.

#109356 - 09/15/05 11:10 AM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi Charward. If you have a saved game before you ever adjusted the pipes at all, you may want to start this puzzle over. If not, please look at Marita's walkthrough and see if you can't match the positioning of the spokes or the inner circles of those wheels.
Good luck

Sue

#109357 - 09/15/05 01:29 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks again, I went back to the beginning of Eska and started over. This time it worked for me.

So now I'm into ropes and shells and such. Hope this time things go well.

#109358 - 09/15/05 01:41 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

The rope puzzles can be reset easily enough. Just try to count the shell marks carefully in order. I don't know if a shells button can be pushed out of sequence.

Sue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (maggsie, oldman, scampy, gymcandy1), 68 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users