GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#109925 - 10/29/05 10:29 AM Re: Myst V: End of Ages -- Hints and Spoilers for Laki'ahn
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Houston TX
NEW problem. I linked into the cage w/pedestal & am in the(a) Arena staning in the middle. WT says climb up a slope wall. Wellll, my cursor won't let me climb anything. As usual did I leave something out before I got here???

thanks

Mome

#109926 - 10/29/05 09:26 PM Re: Myst V: End of Ages -- Hints and Spoilers for Laki'ahn
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Mome, if you are in the water in the center of the arena (which looks like a Colosseum) then there are a couple of sloped concrete-looking slabs on either side of an elevated pedestal. I just walked right up them, but I was using the ADVANCED game control that doesn't require the cursor to be active... you just walk where you want.

Anyway, that's where you are headed.

Good luck.

Dadguy

#109927 - 10/31/05 11:31 AM Re: Myst V: End of Ages -- Hints and Spoilers for Laki'ahn
Mome Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Houston TX
I'm still stuck here. I have gone back to the beginning of this age but still can't get anywhere after doing wind the 2nd time. Is perhaps my problem that the cage gate is not open the right way?? the pedestal front is facing the entrance that you come into the water area just before goiing to windmill (behind bars) & when I step out I am behind the pedestal going into an arena? but my cursor takes me nowhere. I have redone the windmill pulling Llever once & R lever 3x (read to do that somewhere) & I have pulled & pressed red buttons as WT says to do but still I am going nowhere.

Thanks

Mome

#109931 - 11/05/05 10:04 PM Re: Myst V: End of Ages -- Hints and Spoilers for Laki'ahn
grannygamer Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Texas City,Texas USA
Okay, I can get the cage to turn, but it doesn't turn so that I can enter the arena. Any tips? slapforehead

Gaming is what I do!!!!!

#109932 - 11/05/05 10:12 PM Re: Myst V: End of Ages -- Hints and Spoilers for Laki'ahn
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Thomasene, this is what was said on another thread about the cage: SPOILER
The cage doors should be open looking toward an triangular tunnel with it's doors swung open and out. You have to SQUEEZE around the pedestal and walk into the water to move forward to the tunnel.

If the triangular doors are not open you have to go run the WIND again, pull the left lever to activate the machine, then click the LEFT of two buttons to open those doors.

#109933 - 11/05/05 11:33 PM Re: Myst V: End of Ages -- Hints and Spoilers for Laki'ahn
grannygamer Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Texas City,Texas USA
bravo bravo bravo I owe you Jenny. I've gotten into the arena and am now at the point where I have to get the platform to stay up. Wish me luck.

Gaming is what I do!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (BrownEyedTigre, bermag45, looney4labs, Karsten, Jenny100, CanukDenis, gremlin, lynthorpe, Darlene, Kickaha), 89 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia
8508 Registered Users