GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#111610 - 08/19/02 09:26 PM Hitchcock-Final Cut Can't open door,get gassed
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've seen other posts alluding to this but I don't know the answer. I can't open the restaurant door to escape the gas. I know I have to hit the space bar a lot but I can only open the door two times before the time is up and I die. Is it a glitch or am I still doing something wrong? I'm using Windows 98. It's driving me crazy and I'm ready to quit for good. Please help!

#111611 - 08/20/02 05:59 AM Re: Hitchcock-Final Cut Can't open door,get gassed
LSHAW3457 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Antonio, TX, USA
Once with the magnifying glass, your inquisition will be interrupted by a sudden gas trap. Get back to the door and slam it open 3 to 5 times (press the space bar many times to activate).

Is this what you're doing?
ADVENTURE GAMES GALORE!!

#111612 - 08/20/02 08:46 AM Re: Hitchcock-Final Cut Can't open door,get gassed
sammietn Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Gatlinburg, TN, USA
Just finished this game and I know how frustrating this little sequence can be. As I kept slamming the space bar, it seemed that he was moving in slo-mo, almost as if the game had control and not me. I just kept at it, after dying several times and finally the door opened. I got the feeling I needed to be lined up with some exact spot to trigger this action. Great game, don't give up! wink

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Flo NS, GuybrushThreepwood, Marian, Iurii, BobH, LadyCav, kjos, CountZero, auntiegram, Jenny100), 75 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users