GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1117731 - 07/15/17 12:31 AM Re: RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land Now on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thank you so much for stopping in and updating us, Knut! What a treat! I hope that your vision comes together. Technology is forever changing and not always for the better. Much of my favorite software becomes way to complicated for my use and the versions I like, are no longer supported. Looking forward to whatever you create.

Ana wave

#1117740 - 07/15/17 06:12 AM Re: RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land Now on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Kaki's Sister Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Knut thanks for the update on your Rhem games. I did see that the App Store on my IMac computer now has Rhem I SE as well as Rhem IV SE. I do have all your original Rhems on CDs and still play them on my old Windows computer. I am now ready for the SE version downloads!

Rhem is a wonderful game series. I am so looking forward to Rhem V. Now that I'm in my seventies I appreciate the wonder of adventure gaming in Rhem even more.

My hat is of to you Knut! Thanks!

#1118171 - 07/18/17 03:58 PM Re: RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land Now on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
armand7 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: PITTSBURGH, PA
thanks, Knut...........enjoyed Rhem4 SE. looking fwd to the others while awaiting Rhem V

#1121449 - 08/17/17 04:25 AM Re: RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land Now on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
mike_bn Offline
Shy Boomer

In case anyone is interested, i finished the game two days ago.
Honestly, the new area is very small, not much to do there.
Other than that, it was so much fun playing RHEM I again after
15 years. Personally, for me, the RHEM-series is the epitome of what a
puzzle adventure should be like. Other than Riven and Schizm 1, nothing comes close for me.

#1121954 - 08/21/17 10:53 PM Re: RHEM I SE: The Mysterious Land Now on Steam [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
gggamer Offline
Junior Boomer

wave Thanks Ana for the info. I've played all of the Rhem games, so I know I'll enjoy this version. happydance

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (revco, flotsam, Koala), 119 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users