GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1122455 - 08/26/17 09:51 AM Re: SOMA CURIE SHIPWRECK [Re: FJT]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
And I am so sorry I didn't get back to you. I was inundated with about seven 5-gallon buckets of tomatoes and another bucket of peppers I had to freeze and can. I'm just now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and hope to do a little gaming later this weekend! Where did you find your saved game?

#1122599 - 08/27/17 12:42 AM Re: SOMA CURIE SHIPWRECK [Re: Draclvr]
blackbird Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: New Zealand
Busy time for you Draclvr although nice to be harvesting summer produce. I found a save posted by a Steam community member in a thread where a few players were having issues after the pod landed on Delta and it was close enough to where I needed to be in the game. https://steamcommunity.com/app/282140/discussions/0/517142892049535793/?ctp=3 I followed the instructions about entering the MediaFire url in the address line and then adding the save path thingy (sorry not very techie). I have Win10 and purchased my game from GOG and copied the downloaded save into the saves file in Documents > My Games > SOMA > Main > Default and loaded that one when I started the game. I'm not familiar with MediaFire website and used it at my own risk after doing basic checks. Hope this is useful.

#1122638 - 08/27/17 10:50 AM Re: SOMA CURIE SHIPWRECK [Re: FJT]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Thank you very much, blackbird. That may come in handy for someone else! If I remember, that's the last of the difficult part of the game, so just enjoy the story!

#1124929 - 09/14/17 06:54 PM Re: SOMA CURIE SHIPWRECK [Re: FJT]
blackbird Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: New Zealand
I've just completed this game and have to say that it has been quite a challenge, very different to anything I've played but worth persevering and I'd rate it as the best game I've played. I wouldn't have been able to progress without the save game for the Curie section and I found the YouTube videos posted by the wonderful enthusiastic gamer Markiplier helpful and encouraging. I'll definitely be replaying SOMA.

#1124940 - 09/14/17 07:55 PM Re: SOMA CURIE SHIPWRECK [Re: blackbird]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks very much for letting us know! Your comments will be of interest to other gamers. wave

#1124956 - 09/14/17 10:37 PM Re: SOMA CURIE SHIPWRECK [Re: FJT]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

So glad to hear you liked it as much as I did, blackbird. I thought the ending alone was worth the game.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (BrownEyedTigre, oldbroad, Sherlock, sanford), 116 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users