GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#112257 - 10/14/02 01:16 PM Sacred Amulet (Aztec)
desertlilac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
Could anyone send me a saved game at the point where the main character is to kill two birds (near end of game)? I cannot control my cursor well enough to make any headway. Am getting very frustrated. Have so many other frustrations in life -- this is the last straw. Thanks so much.

#112258 - 10/16/02 08:40 AM Re: Sacred Amulet (Aztec)
Fongo Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bradford, ON
If you're game for another try, the best method I've found is to aim a little below the centre of the bird's chest when shooting the blowgun.

It also pays to walk around and look for the bird's body on the ground - the bird always looks like it flutters away, but you may have hit it.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (colpet, Space Quest Fan, Sorta Blonde, robert gray, Draclvr, granny, Marian, Upsydaisy, Mad, InlandAZ), 57 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
antonfelinsky, Amberguessa, Katmcd, zzs, peggysue
8643 Registered Users