GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1123799 - 09/05/17 04:27 PM Re: The first Black Mirror game star force encryption [Re: Tristy]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Back in June 2017 "Monokuma" posted that Steam's "offline mode" only lasts 10 days. After that, if you don't go on Internet again, it shuts down your Steam games. So if you have a computer you want to keep offline, don't use the Steam version.

http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1115492/Re:_Buying_options_for_adventu

Originally Posted By: Monokuma
But the truth is that if you take your laptop to your cabin by the lake to spend the summer where you don't have internet, it doesn't matter how much money you have paid on games, after 10 days nothing will start.

#1123805 - 09/05/17 05:00 PM Re: The first Black Mirror game star force encryption [Re: Tristy]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
I used to use my browser to download from GOG, but I got burned a couple of times in the middle of a download and lost the whole thing. With the GOG app, at least if there is an interruption, I can pick up where I left off. The joys of living in the country!

#1123870 - 09/06/17 07:56 AM Re: The first Black Mirror game star force encryption [Re: Tristy]
Cue Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: The Outer Limits
Hmmm...Sounds like I don't want to get involved with Steam. Buying from GOG is more money but seems to be a safer option.

#1123886 - 09/06/17 09:22 AM Re: The first Black Mirror game star force encryption [Re: Tristy]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Although I like and use both of them, I much prefer GOG and use them whenever possible.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Draclvr, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (CaptainD, wisnoskij), 157 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Georgia, Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12
8966 Registered Users