GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1128786 - 10/19/17 12:05 PM Re: Announcing Neofeud - A Dystopic Sci-fi Adventure Game [Re: silverspook]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Originally Posted By: silverspook
Ana- there are a couple of scenes with some action, but it is basically just a timed point-and-click puzzle. These sections of the game are similar to parts of Gemini Rue (by Wadjet Eye Games).

Having played this excellent game I can confirm that apart from one scene which was a little tricky & easier than in Gemini Rue (which an update I understand has made easier) there is a dearth of action scenes! There's probably no more than a couple of gentle timed events which are very doable even if you are lacking in reflexes! It's a wonderful point & click game set in the future with a lot of 'social message' relevant to current events & the way the world is. If you are a fan of the point & click style of the 'old classics' you may enjoy this game - if you're not sure there's a demo available!

Edited by chrissie (10/19/17 12:06 PM)

#1128804 - 10/19/17 04:26 PM Re: Announcing Neofeud - A Dystopic Sci-fi Adventure Game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
silverspook Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Hawaii
Thanks Chrissie!

If you've been thinking about getting Neofeud, it is 34% off right now on Itch.io!

#1129731 - 10/26/17 03:38 PM Re: Announcing Neofeud - A Dystopic Sci-fi Adventure Game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
silverspook Offline
Shy Boomer

Neofeud is now 25% off for the Halloween Steam Sale, if you’re more inclined to have Neofeud on Steam!

(I hadn’t intended the two sales to be so close but being new to Steam, I didn’t realize there was a Halloween sale, oops!)

#1130702 - 11/04/17 10:11 PM Re: Announcing Neofeud - A Dystopic Sci-fi Adventure Game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
silverspook Offline
Shy Boomer

Here's another recent review that just came in for Neofeud:

Quote:
Neofeud is a dystopian cyberpunk adventure that needs to be experienced. [...]

When we think of a cyberpunk dystopia we imagine a world controlled by robots or an evil AI, and a place where humans are in the down low, trying to survive day by day in the gutter. What happens when someone turns these tropes to their head and this world is filled with discarded androids that live in slums, drug addicted and oppressed by multi billion neofeudal corporations? Neofeud, a cyberpunk point and click adventure created by Christian Miller offers an answer to this question. [...]

An adventure that will offer you many hours of play and it will make you think about our world and where it is heading. Not many indie games do that, and it is really important.

Hyper Light Up

#1131730 - 11/13/17 04:46 PM Re: Announcing Neofeud - A Dystopic Sci-fi Adventure Game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
silverspook Offline
Shy Boomer

Hey guys! So I have recently had the pleasure of talking to Mark Yohalem, writer of the Wadjet Eye point-and-click adventure game Primordia for my podcast, which does involve talking about Neofeud and the state adventure games generally speaking.

https://i.imgur.com/0xNoyuG.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqiAvh0p81A&t=3407s

"In this episode, Silver Spook speaks with Mark Yohalem, writer of Primordia, a legendary sci-fi point-and-click adventure game and a big inspiration behind Neofeud.

Mark and yours truly discuss the State of Adventure Games which somewhat resembles that of Schrodinger's Cat (never quite alive or dead!), Primordia and the making thereof, Mark's exciting new 'mythological, mid-apocalypse RPG' in development with Wormwood Studios, some insider game-dev shop-talk, Unity vs Adventure Game Studio pros and cons, Mark's and my favorite cyberpunk, the difference between depressing and melancholy, the psychological selling-points of post-apocalypses, why appellate lawyers may be cannibal shishkebabs in said apocalypse, and much more!"

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (11/13/17 05:34 PM)
Edit Reason: changed screens to link - over 20k

#1131739 - 11/13/17 05:35 PM Re: Announcing Neofeud - A Dystopic Sci-fi Adventure Game [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks for sharing!

Ana wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Pandora, colpet, oldbroad, 3dobermans, BrownEyedTigre, GuybrushThreepwood, mrbill, sanford, OrleansBelle, gamern), 112 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users