GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Saturdiner #1133074
11/24/17 09:23 PM
11/24/17 09:23 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.

~Abraham Lincoln~
``````````````````

An elderly couple were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, so they decided to return to the little town where they first met.
They sat in a small coffee shop in the town and were telling the waitress about their love for each other and how they met at this same spot.
Sitting next to them was the local cop and he smiled as the old couple spoke.
After the waitress left the table, the old man said to his wife, 'Remember the first time we made love, it was up in that field across the road, when I put you against the fence.
Why don't we do it again for old times sake?' The wife giggled like crazy and said, 'Sure, why not.'
So off they went out the door and across to the field.
The cop smiled to himself, thinking how romantic this was and decided he better keep an eye on the couple so they didn't run into any harm.
The old couple walked to the field and as they approached the fence they began to undress.
The old man picked up his wife when they were naked and leaned her against the fence.
The cop was watching from the bushes and was surprised at what he saw.
With the vitality of youth, the wife bounced up and down excitedly, while the husband thrashed around like a wild man, then they both fell to the ground in exhaustion. Eventually, they stood up,shook themselves, and got dressed.
As they walked back towards the road, the cop stepped from his hiding spot and said, 'That is the most wonderful love making I have ever seen.
You must have been a wild couple when you were young.' 'not really,' said the old man, 'when we were young, that fence wasn't electric.'

`````````````

These are the names of the some romantic countries in the world.

H.O.L.L.A.N.D Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies.

I.T.A.L.Y. I Trust And Love You.

L.I.B.Y.A. Love Is Beautiful; You Also.

F.R.A.N.C.E. Friendships Remain And Never Can End.

C.H.I.N.A. Come Here….. I Need Affection.

B.U.R.M.A. Between Us, Remember Me Always.

N.E.P.A.L. Never Ever Part As Lovers.

I.N.D.I.A. I Nearly Died In Adoration.

K.E.N.Y.A Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing.

C.A.N.A.D.A. Cute And Naughty Action that developed into attraction

K.O.R.E.A. Keep Optimistic Regardless of Every adversity.

E.G.Y.P.T. Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!!

M.A.N.I.L.A. May All Nights Inspire Love Always.

P.E.R.U. Phorget (Forget) Everyone... Remember Us.

T.H.A.I.L.A.N.D. Totally Happy. Always In Love And Never Dull.

``````````

It is the Olympic men's figure skating. Out comes the Russian competitor, he skates around to some classical music in a slightly dull costume, performs some excellent leaps but without any great artistic feel for the music.
The Judges' scores read: Britain 5.8: Russia 5.9: United States 5.5: Ireland 6.0

Next comes the American competitor in a sparkling stars and stripes costume, skating to some rock and roll music. He gets the crowd clapping, but is not technically as good as the Russian. He slightly misses landing a triple Salchow and loses the center during a spin. But, artistically, it is a more satisfying performance.
The Judges' scores read: Britain 5.8: Russia 5.5: United States 5.9: Ireland 6.0

Finally out comes the Irish competitor wearing a tatty old donkey jacket, with his skates tied over his wellies. He reaches the ice, trips straight away and bangs his nose which starts bleeding. He tries to get up, staggers a few paces then slips again. He spends his entire 'routine' getting up then falling over again. Finally he crawls off the ice a tattered and bleeding mess.

The Judges' scores read: Britain 0.0: Russia 0.0: United States 0.0: Ireland 6.0
The other 3 judges turn to the Irish judge and demand in unison, "How the hell can you give that mess 6.0?!"
To which the Irish judge replies "You've gotta remember, it's [blip] slippery out there."

```````````

Once upon a time, there was an officer of the Royal Navy named Captain Bravado who showed no fear when facing his enemies. One day, while sailing the Seven Seas, his lookout spotted a pirate ship approaching, and the crew became frantic. Captain Bravado bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The first mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, and while wearing the brightly colored frock, the Captain led his crew into battle and defeated the mighty pirates. That evening, all the men sat around on deck recounting the triumph of earlier. One of them asked the Captain, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before battle?"

The Captain replied, "If I were to be wounded in the attack, the shirt would not show my blood. Thus, you men would continue to fight, unafraid." All of the men sat and marveled at the courage of such a manly man's man. As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirate ships approaching. The crew stared in worshipful silence at the Captain and waited for his usual orders.

Captain Bravado gazed with steely eyes upon the vast armada arrayed against his ship, and without fear, turned and calmly shouted, "Get me my brown pants."

``````````

An English tourist went to Texas, He got off the bus in Fort Worth, and asked, "Where's a good place to eat?" A man said, "Right down the road is a men's club."
The man didn't realize they had a swimming pool, a work-out room, indoor squash, and racquetball.
He just walked to the restaurant door and said to the waitress, "Lady, bring me a steak and a coke."
The waitress brought out a mug that was 12 inches in diameter and 1 1/2 feet tall.
The man said, "I just wanted a coke, not the whole factory!"
She said, "Mister, this is Texas and everything's bigger in Texas."
Soon she came back with his steak, and it hung over all sides of a huge Sizzling platter.
He said, "Lady, I just wanted a steak, not the whole cow!"
She said, "Mister, this is Texas, and everything's bigger in Texas."
He finally finished his meal and asked the waitress, "Which way to the toilet?" She said, "It's down the hall, third door on the right."
The man absentmindedly turned into the third door on the left and, with one step, fell into the swimming pool.
"Help! Help!" he screamed. "Don't flush it!"

````````````

Good morning everyboomie. wave2

Welcome to the weekend! hamster

We had a beautiful 77 degree day here. yes

Missy really enjoyed being carted around the park. puppy

She ain't heavy. She's my puppy. wink

Have a happy day everyone. thumbsup

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1133078
11/24/17 10:20 PM
11/24/17 10:20 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Joe, does Missy get tired easily? I wish Shadow was smaller so I could carry him too! lol

Have a happy day everyone! Not sure what today will bring yet.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturdiner [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1133092
11/24/17 11:55 PM
11/24/17 11:55 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
I don't know for sure Ana. It may be her right hind leg which she injured, and doesn't use when she's running. duh

Maybe she just like the view better up in my arms. lol

G'nite everyone. wave

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1133101
11/25/17 05:17 AM
11/25/17 05:17 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
fall Good Morning Joe, Ana and all. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are ready.
Wishing you all a Great day! fall

Gerry
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1133110
11/25/17 09:04 AM
11/25/17 09:04 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone, have a Wonderful Saturday. Robert is on a fishing trip. I will probably go to the Eagles for the FSU-Gator game. UCF won yesterday, they are undefeated. In 2 years they went from a season they lost every game to undefeated. Now everyone wants their new coach. Danish, Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, and French Toast in the NC. turkey

Connie
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1133122
11/25/17 11:07 AM
11/25/17 11:07 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers

Morning Joe, Ana, Gerry, Connie and all who arrive later. Wishing everyone a super duper day. lab

Gail
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1133130
11/25/17 12:17 PM
11/25/17 12:17 PM
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Good morning Gail Connie Gerry Ana Joe and the rest of the gang when you get the chance to pop in later laugh

I'm off to do Saturday chores before the big game this afternoon --> Alabama vs Auburn

Seems like it's been one of those weekends for everyone lol

Wishing you all a wonderful Saturday happydance

I'll have a coffee and Danish to go ladies

See you all later today

wave2

Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1133137
11/25/17 12:38 PM
11/25/17 12:38 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Super Saturday ya'll puppy

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be mine?

Son is just back from the store picking up junk food for the Iron Bowl this afternoon. He and the boys are supposed to go to Justice League after the game. We went last weekend but we didn't have the boys. We shall see.

Hubby got the 3 out for their walk. Hopefully, I 'll get Keoki out for our walk in a bit. wavegirl

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 485 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users