GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#113791 - 08/30/05 11:58 AM Re: How did you get started in gaming?
C'ris Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: upstate NY
Thanks Jenny!
That was awhile ago - the high school son who built my 1st computer was 15 then and he just turned 27!
(I am getting old. lol )
I've since upgraded to a new computer and that has been upgraded too. My husband suddenly realized the other day that mine has got more bells and whistles than his. rotfl

#113792 - 08/31/05 01:03 AM Re: How did you get started in gaming?
ssgamer Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado
I personally think it's the gaming that has caused me to up grade computers, more than the need for space and graphics, for all the things I do with them. I bought the computer so I could put about 60 plus years of personal pictures on disks, so that the children and grandchildren, and greats would have and idea, who all those people were. My daughter bought me Riddle of Sphinx, when I came back from Egypt in Oct.2001. As some of it is very much like the things I saw there I was hooked. So I'm still looking for great graphics and stories.
Thinking of buying a gaming only computer, that's scary.
Charllotte

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Chief, Marian, BrownEyedTigre, gymcandy1, curly, family, aretha, Sherlock, Cue, 1 invisible), 171 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
preno280, sunika, leeloo, Sailorfreak, VictorBest
9028 Registered Users