GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1142325 - 02/20/18 08:38 AM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Murphy]
Iurii Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks, lanomalie!

#1142344 - 02/20/18 11:56 AM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Murphy]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA

I'm glad there is a legitimate source for The Five Cores now, even if the developer isn't able to offer tech support for it.

I apologize for the confusion caused by mentioning Kairo.

#1142826 - 02/25/18 01:35 AM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Murphy]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Good news, fellow Boomers,

"The Five Cores" is now available on our own FREE GAMES GALORE, as well as "ROONSEHV", WITH WT.
SANDY

#1142834 - 02/25/18 04:34 AM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Murphy]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
If reading Dutch isn't a problem for you, or using google translate, then you can find a very detailed walkthrough for the games The Five Cores and Roonshehv Netarra on my site at www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl I made the Five Cores walkthrough in 2014 and Dick did the Roonsehv walkthrough in 2015

I saw a question here about how to save your game in The Five Cores, but I can't find that question anymore. But you can save your game by pressing your Escape key and then click on Save. There are only 3 save slots in witch you can save your game. So if you save more then 3 times, you'll have to overwrite your previous save slot. The game runs on the Unreal Engine

I've played the Five Cores in 2014, 2015 and 2016, all 3 times with Windows 8.1 (updated)and I had no troubles with it. I've payed the price for it, so I'm wandering...can I get my money back, now the game is freeware?

Happy Gaming

Marinus_Louis

Edited by Marinus_Louis (02/25/18 08:50 AM)

#1142888 - 02/25/18 02:50 PM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Marinus_Louis]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Louis,
I think it's too late to get your money back. LOL
As far as your Dutch walkthroughs, I'm fortunate to have Google Chrome which automatically translates in to English. I have been re-playing many older games with the help of YOUR wt's as well as with Mag's. Thanks for putting those out there for our fellow Boomers.
Sandy

#1143010 - 02/26/18 02:25 PM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Murphy]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Sandford

I was only joking about a refound for my purchase of The Five Cores, but I think you'll knew this. I got an e-mail from Dick Leeuw, the writer of the Dutch Roonsehv walkthrough that's on my site. Dick told me that he's going to do an English translation of the Roonsehv walkthrough. When it is ready you sure will find it on my site.

I'm almost ready with the new Dutch and English walkthrough for Lighthouse The Dark Being, and then I go on with the Alternative Lighthouse walkthrough. It's a real treat to be able to play some of those old Sierra games again

Happy gaming

Marinus_Louis

#1143025 - 02/26/18 04:08 PM Re: The Five Cores? [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
"I'm almost ready with the new Dutch and English walkthrough for Lighthouse The Dark Being, and then I go on with the Alternative Lighthouse walkthrough. "
Ohhhh !! Fabulous news !! And thank you yay

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (curly, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
TomaszM, Debcon, lucebend, Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24
9043 Registered Users