GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1152399 - 05/29/18 05:27 AM Re: Announcing Lake Ridden - A First Person Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Lion_1251 Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I like this game very much, the first part is misty but you can find your way reasonble easy.
Later on in the game you better
Click to reveal..
lite all candles and oillamps even when you are playing in the sunshine because you will be back in that part in the evening/night.
If you have lite all lights I could find my way in the last part.

Sometimes I had to replay a little part, it wasn't to bad.

Have fun with this game Lion_1251 wave2 wave2

Edited by BrownEyedTigre (05/29/18 08:57 AM)
Edit Reason: Please no spoilers in discussions

#1152442 - 05/29/18 02:25 PM Re: Announcing Lake Ridden - A First Person Puzzle Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Good to hear how much you like the game Lion_1251. I have it on my wishlist for future purchase.

#1153630 - 06/09/18 09:33 PM Re: Announcing Lake Ridden - A First Person Puzzle Adventure [Re: GreyFuss]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Now I know why I don't recognize some of those scenes blush .......... blush I uninstalled the game because I couldn't stand having the game only saving after you have completed an area (save points) which prevented me from playing at my own pace in my own time without having to start an area over every time I quit. I just don't get why, in this modern day, developers do this!

Oh dear. I am so glad I saw this post of yours GreyFuss! I was going to buy this game, and now I won't.

I know some people think it is no big deal to be compelled to play according to a game designer's dictates. For me, it is is a deal-breaker if I can't save and stop playing when I want to do so or when real life intervenes and requires that I stop playing in order to take care of business (and we all know that happens!). Life has enough moments in it where choices are not ours to make but we have to go along with the current. I don't see a good reason to include more of them simply because I am playing a game! Thank you for the heads up.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (Lion_1251, maggsie, bermag45), 237 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
TayannaStudios, zase11, shldbsleepn, basilbrush64, Nensea78
9023 Registered Users