GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#120994 - 06/16/06 06:05 PM Re: Baby Boomer Research Discussion
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Well, no one under my roof knows off-hand what Metonymy means. I suppose from this I can conclude that neither generation has been sufficiently educated.

The Haze -- will keep an ear open for the howls. It could be worse -- you could assign them The Brothers Karamazov.

#120995 - 06/16/06 06:42 PM Re: Baby Boomer Research Discussion
BeaSong Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: rural Oregon, USA
I'm with you, Gremlin, (and several others who've said basically the same). I don't think there is a connection of WWII and our current gaming interests, nor current politics for that matter.

According to the survey, I'm pre-boomer age (1941)
but love adventure games and don't play the shoot em up games. I loved to shoot a cap pistol as a child, but now enjoy the quiet mental work out of problem solving an adventure game. I hate it when I have to resort to a walk through in order to proceed. And yes, I love to read, much more now than I did as a child.

#120996 - 06/16/06 08:07 PM Re: Baby Boomer Research Discussion
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by The Haze:
laugh Since I have no compunctions about stealing other people's ideas, I feel you may all have combined to produce a topic for my advanced Senior classes next year. This will bear some contemplation, but if you hear loud groans from Southeast Michigan next Spring, you will all be at least partly to blame.
wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (ramona, Pokey, Koala, flotsam, Darlene), 70 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
DotEmu, JoyBunBun, Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12
8544 Registered Users