GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#126688 - 03/17/04 08:56 PM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
NobleGrimPoet Offline
Settled Boomer

help help help went to a tomb fouhd this man called crazy someting or other he attacked me i killed and oops i saved only to find out he was not to suppose to what do i do

#126689 - 03/18/04 12:15 PM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
NobleGrimPoet Offline
Settled Boomer

More clear cray brotus i think tried to kill me well i killed him and daved right after .found out he is a link to the main quest any help do not want to restart my other 2 saved games are corrupted

#126690 - 03/18/04 02:08 PM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: an Illinois cornfield
NGP, killing Crazy Batou does give a warning message about not being able to complete the Main Quest. Do not worry, this is a bug. He is not necessary. Keep playing as normal. smile Whew!

I suggest deleting your corrupted saves & start a couple of new ones....just incase something like this happens again. I usually keep a days' worth at a time & delete the previous days saves. Just for safety's sake keep at least two, I'd recommend more if you're able. If you need help deleting the old/corrupt saves, email me.

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#126691 - 03/27/04 09:47 PM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
NobleGrimPoet Offline
Settled Boomer

hi there long time help please where are the pages that skink wants looking for the library in the justice hall cant find it any ideas

#126692 - 03/29/04 12:52 PM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

NGP, sorry I was away for the weekend. Hope you've solved this but if not I'll try to help. There's a locked trap door in the floor of an upstairs OFFICE in the Justice Hall. There's 2 "people" in the room. The trapdoor is in the corner, half hidden by a rug. You either need to have a high SNEAK skill to pick the lock or taunt the two witnesses until they attack you before you pick the lock. Once that's done you can go down into the secret library.

There's a librarian who will tell you to leave if you bother talking to her & there's an Ordinator (golden guard) who will say the same. Just don't talk to them & start searching the shelves. The book you need is between the first & second shelves from where you entered. You'll see the Ordinator through the shelf. This means he will also see you. You'll need to use SNEAK again to take the book. When the book is in your inventory, you can walk out the same way you came in without sneaking.

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#126693 - 03/29/04 08:46 PM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
NobleGrimPoet Offline
Settled Boomer

hi there found it now haing trouble decideing what to do master of figher guild and high mage what next

#126694 - 03/30/04 07:59 AM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Are you already Master & High mage? If not, do both. If so, then finish the Morag Tong Guild, Thieves Guild, Temple, Imperial Legion, or perhaps join a house & do their quests. There's more than just Fighters & Mages! smile If all else fails....keep working on the main quest.

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#126695 - 03/31/04 11:14 AM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
NobleGrimPoet Offline
Settled Boomer

i am working om the rest of the thieves duild and working for hllua could any one ttell me where i can find all the prophhon devices are the are called indexes and i have been named neveraine by one of the tribes

#126696 - 04/02/04 07:58 AM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Wow, NGP, you're really moving along! You're further than I am. I've only found 4 of the indexes. The website I've been using for help is down so hopefully someone else will come along with some help for you. I think most of the indexes are located in the dungeons of the buildings where the glowing pillar devices are. Be sure you check the bodies of the baddies once you slay them. I know I bought one from a seller somewhere.

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#126697 - 04/05/04 11:49 AM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
NobleGrimPoet Offline
Settled Boomer

hi there got stonghold what do i do with it

#126698 - 04/06/04 09:51 AM Re: Morrowind Newbie Help
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Um, I'm not sure! lol I've just got mine built as well & as far as I know you do nothing with it. You can sleep there & stash your stuff. Course you can do that anywhere.... duh I think it's just another side-quest. Did you make it as big as it can be? There's a few quests related to it so you can make it grow.

laugh Love, Jen laugh

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (kenaba, mj2c, shroeder, Kaki's Sister, Kayc, kjos), 60 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse
8541 Registered Users