GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#126991 - 06/16/04 05:37 PM Re: Zanzarah
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Marian, wave
I wanted to tell you before how nice it was to see you posting again with Zanzarah, missed your beautiful swan and warm personality..
luck this time through

Ingie laugh

#126992 - 06/16/04 09:03 PM Re: Zanzarah
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: USA
Hi Marion! I am always happy happy happy to see a new face in Zanzarah! Please feel free to ask away! I've found so much good help here!! And of course the game itself, well, we have already established that I'm a freak! Oh wait! That was president! haha!!!

Agent Provocateur! Thank you for the tip! I was alway trying to do it by the air eddie on one side! I couldn't quite jump onto the other wall! So tell me, what IS that eddie for then? Just to tease me? lol wink

wave

#126993 - 06/16/04 10:06 PM Re: Zanzarah
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Looney,
Your face is gone..
I played the last part of the game with a couple of the metal fairies..can't remember the names but the one that looked like a spiderman when evolved and one of the females..they were great in final battle for me.

Ingie laugh

#126994 - 06/17/04 08:06 AM Re: Zanzarah
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
Don't get to combine fairies, but as they level up, will get a joker circle or spell which means can use another spell that doesn't require more circles/squares. Really nice with defense spells when can use one that will protect them from their weaknesses. On offense, can sometimes sneak in a lucky hit when the other fairy is strong against your fairy's normal attacks.

If remember right the path to the mountains are on the other side of the pixie hunter's house. If you're not sure what you should be doing, talk to Ralf?. He should be pacing in the valley where you first enter the pixie world.

My fairies were both male and female. Think all the rock ones were males. The rest were both.

#126995 - 06/17/04 10:27 AM Re: Zanzarah
Jude Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: E Sussex UK
I am pleased this thread seems to have inspired a few more members of the appreciation society. The week after next I will be having a lot of spare time so hope to play more on this game. The withdrawal symptons were tough today but I was strong and did some photo scanning instead when I visited my parents.

I have been reading a walkthrough and discovered that I don't need to beat the shadow elf to get the earth tablet (I think thats what I am looking for). However he has beaten me twice so I will be leveling up until I can beat him. Ha!

For doglovers http://divadiary.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

#126996 - 06/17/04 04:13 PM Re: Zanzarah
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Ingie, thank you very much for your kind comments and wishing me good luck on finishing Zanzarah this time. I'm really enjoying it so far, and chose a stone fairy for starters rather than the nature fairy I had the last time around. I didn't diversify enough last time and never got certain fairy groups up to high enough levels, so this time I am going to make sure that I spend a lot more time training at least one from all groups.

Looney, your mentioning the Realm of Clouds brings back such good memories! I can't wait to go there again; I remember last time what an experience it was to see it for the first time.

I am also playing the game with a video card that's a step up from last time, too, and that makes the whole world look even more beautiful than it did before.

#126997 - 06/17/04 07:13 PM Re: Zanzarah
Marian Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I am not sure if I will be doing any of the Zanzarah lovers here a favor by pointing out this link but I am going to post it anyway. This is from the German portion of the Zanzarah forum and the first post on this page has links to some of the screenshots from the Zanzarah sequel/add-on that never came to pass.

http://www.zanzarah.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3200&forum=4&125

I found this the other day and it almost drove me nuts thinking that this game will probably never be published. But the screenshots are so neat that I didn't want any of you to miss seeing them. And Looney, take two Advil and drink plenty of fluids. wink

#126998 - 06/17/04 09:00 PM Re: Zanzarah
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oh my! I want I want I want!!!

Marion, I wish the advil had worked, but I think some huge tranqulizers will be more effective! I will be seeking therapy tomorrow! frown

I wish for everyone to play and keep me company, help me work thru the grief!

Off to the Realm of Clouds...wait! maybe I should hang out in the Dark Caves for a bit? wink

#126999 - 06/18/04 09:11 AM Re: Zanzarah
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Looney,
What did I miss? Advil? Grief?

Oh and those shots were beautiful..

CYE please

Ingie laugh

#127000 - 06/18/04 07:15 PM Re: Zanzarah
looney Offline
Addicted Boomer

Oh sweet Ingie! Advil, tranquilizers, grief counselling...all as a result over those screen shots of the Zanzarah never to come! lol

Viva la fairies! laugh

#127001 - 06/21/04 08:32 AM Re: Zanzarah
Jude Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: E Sussex UK
Had a great session at the weekend. Have given up on the Shadow Elves in the swamp as their fairies are just sooo hard. I now have the Nature card and, rightly or wrongly, am on my way to the Dwarf Tower. Once again the graphics are brilliant.

Have also figured out that as a fairy increases in experience the colour changes on their experience screen and that's why I thought some spells were part nature and part water.`

For doglovers http://divadiary.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

#127002 - 06/22/04 08:36 AM Re: Zanzarah
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Glad you figured that out Jude and that you're enjoying the game.
There is so much to it and so many different areas to explore.
You're right in backing out of an area if too tough right now. You'll get beefed up in no time

Isn't the music as charming as the game?

Ingie

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
17 registered (Pandora, manxman, Ewil02, mabeco, CCbomber, samuel, Donald, Draclvr, Laurette, Moondancer), 83 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
andi6116, razorsedge4444, LUD, hev67, Armoracia
8484 Registered Users