GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#130933 - 02/15/06 02:52 PM Re: Morning's Wrath
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Satine, did you ever get the artifacts in the castle???

#130934 - 02/15/06 03:23 PM Re: Morning's Wrath
Satine Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco
No Nickie, I never bothered. If I can't get any artifacts in the basement I felt there was no need to waste any more time in this game. There is no guarantee that getting the artifacts in the castle will get the ones in the basement. Plus you said the castle ones were puzzle based. And without a walkthrough, doing this is just impossible for me.

Also I do not understand why there is such a low cap on experience. I have already maxxed it out and that is without a single artifact. At least before I was getting stronger with all the respawning. Now I am not.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (mel22odie, BobH, Gimme, Marian, Donald, kjos, hagatha, manxman, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 75 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users