GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
IPAD HOG Games #1311640
12/21/23 10:43 AM
12/21/23 10:43 AM
Orlando, Fl.
Orion Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Orion  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Orlando, Fl.
Hi Marian!

First of all let me say what an amazing forum you have here. This is an excellent place for all around casual gaming, great information Marian!

My wife played BF HOG games constantly for a few years on both her laptop and iPad. Watching her play these for awhile we decided to start playing them together on the big screen. That went on for a couple years pretty much one after another. That was so much fun. It has been awhile since we have played these games. Deb just got an updated iPad and went to BF to load an iPad game from her library just to find out BF does not support iPad games anymore and has removed those games from her library. She lost quite a few games not to mention, like others, lost quite a bit of money with this move. Are there other trusted sites she can go to purchase HOG games for the iPad? I did a search on the subject and came up with these. What would you recommend? We always, when possible, purchased the Collectors Editions. I told her I would get whatever info I could from here. She was a Boomer many years ago, late 90's and on for awhile, back in the day when it was just a crazy time for gaming

We loved the Mastery Case Files, Haunted Hotels, Hidden Expeditions and so many others

It's never too late!
Re: IPAD HOG Games [Re: Orion] #1311645
12/21/23 11:23 AM
12/21/23 11:23 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi Orion,

Has your wife tried contacting Big Fish Customer Support about this issue? A google revealed other people saying the same thing, but it seems to me that Big Fish should do something by way of explanation and compensation for this issue. I don't have an iPad so have no personal experience with iPads and HOGs, so I'm probably not the best person here to offer advice.

Thank you for the kind words about this forum; I've had a lot of fun here and have also gotten a lot of useful information about casual games. happydance12

Let's wait and see if other forum members can offer you some good suggestions for places to buy HOGs for the iPad. presents12

Re: IPAD HOG Games [Re: Orion] #1311662
12/21/23 03:22 PM
12/21/23 03:22 PM
Orlando, Fl.
Orion Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Orion  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Orlando, Fl.
I told Deb she should contact BF but I don't think she will. I'm gonna wait for her to get home after work to find out what she found when she searched it. I did find this in a search I did. I don't know if this pertains to all BF iPad games or not

Big fish games on iPad and iPhone will no longer work IF… they are under IOS10 and under 32 bit games. So all your older games will now say something like no account found, or just won’t download. If u want to buy a new game make sure it is for IOS 10 and above and make sure it is not a 32 but game. I hope this helps. This is an apple decision not big fish. I suggest playing in the computer or laptop which has nothing to do with Apple.

It's never too late!
Re: IPAD HOG Games [Re: Orion] #1311664
12/21/23 03:56 PM
12/21/23 03:56 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Yes, that link you posted goes to a page that I found when I googled. I would definitely contact BF about this, though.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (BeaSong), 145 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users