GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#132406 - 08/16/06 02:34 PM Re: Half-Life 2
nu2gaming Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: seattle, wa
Hi Rusty; I've tried that but it's not working. Maybe my timing needs to be better. The w/t does say wait until you hear him fire before you pop up. So far I haven't had much luck. nu2gaming

#132407 - 08/16/06 02:36 PM Re: Half-Life 2
friedmonky Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Keep at it nu2gaming, I have faith in you! You'll get it eventually. thumbsup

Sorry I couldn't offer more help. frown

Rusty wave

#132408 - 08/17/06 12:20 PM Re: Half-Life 2
nu2gaming Offline
Settled Boomer

Rusty; Gave up trying to take out the sniper with the grenade. Ran to the supplies under his window, got up into the building with Barney and took out both snipers from there. Now I'm outside battling my first striders. Whew! These guys are tough. W/t says it takes six rockets to knock one out and I only have three. So I must have to find some way around them for now. nu2gaming

#132409 - 08/17/06 01:39 PM Re: Half-Life 2
friedmonky Offline
Adept Boomer

Hi nu2gaming thumbsup
You have an unlimited supply of rockets, as long as you are near a rocket chest. Every time you close the chest it is restocked with rockets.
Rusty smile

#132410 - 08/18/06 05:23 AM Re: Half-Life 2
Robert Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Pinson, Al USA
Before you're able to get to the rocket supply chest, you'll have to pick up individual rocket lanchers to get their ammo. One is in the small building on the other side of the main building. Once you shoot all the rockets, another launcher will spawn in there. After you drop the first crawler, get to the small concrete bunker in front of the main building. Use the rockets in there to drop the next crawler. Then you can get to the rocket supply crate on the other side of the street.

#132411 - 08/18/06 04:27 PM Re: Half-Life 2
nu2gaming Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi everybody; wave Boy, do I need help. I've just started chapter 13 "Our Benefactors". I've navigated the two pipes, jumped on and off the piston thing and now I don't see anywhere to jump. The w/t says work your way through the outer edge of the Citadel but I don't see any edges. Where am I supposed to jump? help

EDIT: I'm really stuck here guys/gals. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated. nu2gaming

#132412 - 08/19/06 11:08 AM Re: Half-Life 2
nu2gaming Offline
Settled Boomer

Please help help I'm at the spot where you are supposed to pull the energy core out of the blue beam. For some reason I've lost the ability to jump. I have to jump over this railing to pull the energy core. Does anyone know what's happening? nu2gaming

#132413 - 08/19/06 06:57 PM Re: Half-Life 2
friedmonky Offline
Adept Boomer

Sounds like some sort of game bug to me nu2gaming. I never experienced this problem. duh

Rusty wave

#132415 - 08/23/06 09:47 PM Re: Half-Life 2
Robert Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yeah, it's one of those cliff hangers isn't it? I just finished it also. It was one of the best FPS I've played though. I'm gonna have to get Episode One now to see how it ends. Although they'll probably end it with another cliff hanger so you'll buy Episode Two...Three so on and so on.

#132416 - 08/24/06 02:07 AM Re: Half-Life 2
hagatha Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: West Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Did anyone here have trouble connecting to Steam? I bought this game a long time ago and tied to get it going, but was never able to actually get it to run because of Steam.

Maybe I'll try it again after I finish with my latest KOTOR/KOTOE 2 obsession.

#132417 - 08/24/06 09:29 AM Re: Half-Life 2
Robert Offline
Addicted Boomer

I didn't have any trouble connecting to steam. However, if you can't get it to work when you try again...post in the glitches forum with the specific trouble/error you're having and we'll see if we can get you going.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (flutist, aretha, Chief, kjos, GBC, BrownEyedTigre, colpet, fildil, Iurii, 2 invisible), 103 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users