Uru keeps crashing, despite all I have tried:
- installed lastest drivers for ATI Radeon 9000
- installed Intel application accelerator
- installed Uru 1.2 upgrade
- installed no-CD patch to eliminate CD drive use
- uninstalled & reinstalled Uru, upgrade & no-CD
- set game graphics to lowest settings
I shouldn't be having these problems, as the Windows XP Game Advisor website says my system has 2880% of the minimum requirements (Pentium- 4, 2.53 gigahertz, 512 MB, DirectX 9.0).
Does anyone have any suggestions as to other things I could try? Ubisoft can't seem to offer any help other than "upgrade your drivers".