GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#135249 - 07/17/03 04:53 PM Re: Gabriel Knight
Kellee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: USA
Thank You all for all your help. I have 2 computers one is for the games and one is for personnal use. Well, I of course was trying to get GK1 to play on the game computer. Well, I installed it into the personnal computer and guess what It is working fine so far.
I am not sure what was causing the sound mess up on the other computer.
Thank You so much for your help.
It is greatly appreciated.

Timmy likes Gabriels accent!He thinks it is cool!

Off to Play GK1 !!!

Kellee & Timmy
Congenital Heart Defects
Hearts with CHD
www.groups.msn.com/HeartswithCHD

#135250 - 07/24/03 11:22 PM Re: Gabriel Knight
Merle Miles Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oregon
Sometimes it helps to install newer audio drivers. Find your current audio driver version in Control Panel/System/Device Manager. Your sound card will be listed. Find the version number and write it down. Then go to your computer maker's website to see if newer drivers are listed. Be sure they are for you system though.
My sound will not work at all with a couple of DOS games. The games' troubleshooting guide says so. Tweak, tweak, tweak. Some games require as much fiddling with the system as playing the game.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Barry, Jarkeld, luv2travel, Uncle Reg, Lex, BobH), 54 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users