GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#138670 - 02/16/05 09:38 AM Peter Wright as a Romantic Hero
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
By the end of the game, is it your goal for the typical female gamer to fall in love with Peter Wright?

If so, what methods did you use to achieve this aim? (Would telling us ruin the romance?)

#138671 - 02/16/05 11:59 AM Re: Peter Wright as a Romantic Hero
MartinGantefohr Offline
Shy Boomer

When I was on the birthday chat over at The Inventory, I got up from my chair and said something like:

"Hello. My name is Martin Ganteföhr (--- "Hello Martin" --- ), and I suck at writing love stories."

This was a very liberating moment for me, because, well, I suck at writing love stories, and it's tough to always have to hide that from the public...

It was actually part of my plan to avoid romance altogether in MOS, because I had failed so badly in my attempts to build a little romance subplot in Mystery of Youknowhichgame.

Strangely enough, Peter turned out to be a quite likeable guy. So maybe the secret of romantic undertones lies in attempting to avoid them. smile

#138672 - 02/16/05 01:17 PM Re: Peter Wright as a Romantic Hero
fov Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco
Quote:
So maybe the secret of romantic undertones lies in attempting to avoid them. smile
That sounds like my life! wink

#138673 - 02/16/05 01:54 PM Re: Peter Wright as a Romantic Hero
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I find the situation Peter finds himself in at the beginning of the game is in itself romantic. Partly it's the trauma in his background, but partly the way he reacts to his neighbor's troubles. His character seems to reveal an odd mixture of innocence and emotional pain.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Sherlock, colpet, ergggo, Jenny100, Yankee Clipper, CanukDenis, manxman, Midge, gymcandy1, GuybrushThreepwood), 90 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users