GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#154237 - 06/04/07 04:53 PM Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same?
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
I just bought sentinel:Descendants in time and Realms of Illusion-- both look different- but am I now reading correctly- they are the same game?? What's up with that.

#154238 - 06/04/07 04:55 PM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: Winfrey]
Heidi Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cleveland Ohio
Winfrey,

They are the same game.

Heidi

#154239 - 06/04/07 04:59 PM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: Heidi]
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Heidi is correct Winfrey, they are the same game. They have different names only.

Sue

#154331 - 06/04/07 08:17 PM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: texaslady]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Winfrey, I almost bought Realms of Illusion when I went to Target a while back! I was so excited but after reading the box, I decided to do some research (the game sounded familiar). I found I already played it but it was called Sentinal: Descendants in Time blush !!! I'll bet a lot of people have made that mistake. Hopefully you can return it!

#154426 - 06/05/07 03:14 AM Re: Sentinel and Realms of illusion?? the same? [Re: Renee]
Butcher Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Larnaca, Cyprus
I have seen it quite often with The Adventure Company titles

R.I.P Cliff Burton

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Gimme, RebKean, Uncle Reg, Sorta Blonde, Pokey, Yankee Clipper, Sherlock, mabeco, MrLipid, Space Quest Fan), 85 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
nadayehia, daventry, Specialbit, DailyMagic, frogsteray
8711 Registered Users