GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#175386 - 07/14/07 05:58 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rockford, Illinois
It was a great experience, and frankly, I'm glad I have to do it all over again because it was just too much for me to take in at one time. I certainly learned a lot and a repeat will help me get everything better organized in my mind. Any time anyone wants to do it again, count me in.
When Chief was showing me where the cloth was I almost got lost in some very, very tall grass. Couldn't see anything, not even my avatar, just a green jungle and I thought then maybe I was done for! Fortunately, I did find my way out and was able to hang in there.
I have to admit being alone after going through the door really did shake me up, it was totally unexpected by me. Looking back now I realize how much I overreacted to it. If I had kept my cool and took the time to really look around I probably would have found the symbol. Still and all, it was a big adrenaline rush at the time. More than I ever got from the so-called horror, ghost-filled games, not mentioning any names since I know they are favorites of many gamers.

#175388 - 07/14/07 06:03 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Congrats Sierramindy, Getting through that door is great! And bravo to Urukat for calling the door. That is hard work wave

#175422 - 07/14/07 07:57 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
So happy I chanced to be on to meet both Sierranmindy and gamenut! Please don't hesitate to click on any of our names in the hood list (when you have your Ki open, on the left) to"talk" to us. This hood is full of very helpful poeple and we all enjoy the game so much, it is a pleasure to go through an age with someone new.

Urukat-first time as Doorkeeper and without a hitch! Very impressive!! bravo

Going in now and hope to see some of you there.

Kate (aka Katva)

#175487 - 07/14/07 10:53 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: KateVa]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hiding Under a Rock
It was so cool to meet you all online last nite! So kind of you to do the doors... That was my first 'group' experience and , like Sierramindy, i was just about a nervous wreck..but felt better as we got on. I got so tickled sometimes at the conversation i laughed out loud, i think that helped. Sierramindy-you are doing better than i am w/markers. i thought after the got the GZ turned on we didn't have to do them but...i think we still do. So...i did the first ones, but now have to go and pick the next 14. i will just finish them when i can..'cause i gather they are timed.....grrrrrr... hate timed stuff. usually not enough time!!! hahaha. I still am amazed at how UruKat and all the others did those door puzzles. Don't know how in the world she worked the sequence out so quickly and how you guys were so well coordinated!!! just was amazing. when i was done and signed off i hugged my dog so hard i think he thought i was a nut! well, i AM!.....a.......GameNut!!!

#175535 - 07/15/07 05:13 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
I was impressed with both mindy and gamenut-two real Uru pros in the making. The markers are not timed though, so you can do them at your leisure. If you stroll through the city and the suburbs (well, I think of the hood as the burbs laugh ) you will notice your ki blinking if it is down on the bottom of your screen. Or if it is open, you will hear a small ping sound and see the red light blinking when you are in range of a marker. If you want help with them, give a shout!

OK Becky,,,let's do a hint marker game!

Kate (Katva)

#175549 - 07/15/07 06:57 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: KateVa]
UruKat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: FLORIDA
If you are interested in learning how the Door Puzzle works in Eder Delin and Eder Tsogal there is an awesome explanation of it here at this link:

Door Puzzle Solution

I basically learned by helping push cloths for other people so many times! I had to learn how to identify which symbol represented which number, then it's not so hard.
The problem is that the sequence changes everytime you push the door and it is one of the few "timed" puzzles in Uru....I hate timed puzzles too Gamenut!
Don't get nervous with anything in Uru......you can never be "killed" or hurt.....if anything happens, you just safely arrive back at your Relto to try again.
Believe me....I have done many Door Runs where others did not find the symbol and it took several tries. It's all in the fun of trying. thumbsup

#175572 - 07/15/07 08:31 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: UruKat]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Kateva -- great! I'll get the hints to you in a couple of days to see what you think.

#176058 - 07/16/07 07:03 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky]
r_fike Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oklahoma
Hi Gameboomers:

This is Boomer in Moul. I usually cannot get on the game tuesday thru thursday so if anyone wants to drop my pellets in my Ercana they are welcome to do so. I just changed my receipe so I'm not sure what the points are but I believe they are a little less than 500 (it is an old receipe,that is why I think I know the points value).

I think if you drop mine it will be credited to you but I have never done it so am not positive.

All you have to do after dropping the pellets is start the ovens again before you leave.

If you are interested just email me from here or send me a KI mail and I will send you an invite. I will be on tonight for a short time to check my KI mail.

My KI # is 270460

#176126 - 07/16/07 09:11 AM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: r_fike]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Marker Quest Info Needed

I'm messing about with my Marker Quest + Hints, and I need the help of someone who knows about creating marker quests. I gather from my own experiments that I can create a Marker Quest game anywhere in MOUL, but I CAN'T create the same game in several different Ages. In other words, I can't create the same quest that's partly in Kadesh Tolesa and partly in Eder Kemo.

Is that correct?

I also don't seem to be able to create one quest that uses locations in The Great Zero and the Neighborhood and the GameBoomers City iteration?

Is that also correct?

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

#176282 - 07/16/07 02:44 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky]
sierramindy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rockford, Illinois
And speaking of markers, I found my 14th green marker today so just one more to go and I can find out what happens next at the Great Zero place, forgot what it is called. I've found it several times and I think I have a link for it but will I find it when I really need it? I think I can, I think I can!

#176337 - 07/16/07 04:28 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: sierramindy]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Sierramindy -- you can! you can!

Well, I think (thanks to the help of Mikeplay) that I've figured out how to create a quest using multiple Ages.

Now that I realize that I have that much freedom though, I'll have to rethink the clues. BWHAHAHAHAHA

#176340 - 07/16/07 04:30 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Becky]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: Becky
Well, I think (thanks to the help of Mikeplay) that I've figured out how to create a quest using multiple Ages.

Now that I realize that I have that much freedom though, I'll have to rethink the clues. BWHAHAHAHAHA

Explorers everywhere are cringing in terror or rubbing their hands in glee wink wave

#176425 - 07/16/07 07:45 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: looney4labs]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
OOOO Becky!! Could you please send me your marker game (KI# 01763865)? Thanks!!!! monky

#176439 - 07/16/07 08:31 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: Renee]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

URU servers down 6p (Pacific) to 7am(pacific) for maintenence.. i just bumped into Katva on part of my bridge that wasn't there and went to desktop. Katva..didn't mean to knock you off bridge.!! all of a sudden there i was! went to log on again and saw the notice. Yes...the middle part of my bridge disappeared....it'll probably be back tomorrow. i have been working on those 14 marker missions. it was after i got that marker off the side of bridge that it went.
Katva said she was going to do a ticket.

Edited by gamenut (07/16/07 08:39 PM)

#176440 - 07/16/07 08:37 PM Re: Myst Online Uru Live: Episode 6 Releases June 23rd [Re: gamenut]
gamenut Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sierramindy...today i worked on those marker quests..(did the main one some time ago). i think i have 9 or 10 more quests to do...so you guys know what i will be doing this week. one reason i decided to do 'em..(cause didn't know for sure if we had to or not now that the GZ is working again) is because i read in posts if you don't you might not be able to have full use of the KI. then i read one of them might be about doing marker missions....AND someone mentioned theyy used their markers in Minkata...since i am horrible w/math , that might come in handy...just wonder if i will be able to see 'em! hahaaaa

Edited by gamenut (07/16/07 08:38 PM)

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Cathy1, DoreenS, auntiegram, flutist, Barb, curly, CanukDenis, Jenny100, Iurii, Jfi, 1 invisible), 73 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users