GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#197463 - 09/02/07 07:00 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Dudemom_2000]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: virginia
OK, refresh my memory DM...which is being eroded daily! blush
If we want to be "in" on the Relayers during the week ahead, do we go to the web page to sign up? Since we didn't get a lot of affirmative replies about signing up the GB hood, I guess we do it individually?

Looking forward to a big new age too, Gamenut, and wondering if that is going to be the grand finale. Hmm...

Always on Uru...

Kate (Katva)

#197631 - 09/03/07 07:56 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Dudemom_2000]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Dudemom -- have they given the relayers any hints as to what will occur during Deception?

#197690 - 09/03/07 09:33 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Becky]
looney4labs Online   content
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Hey guys, we were in the city last night, and some folks were chatting about a sting to catch those that were selling counterfeit linking books.

I assume that was part of the new story?

#197731 - 09/03/07 10:29 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: KateVa]
r_fike Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oklahoma
Hi Kateva:

I checked this link http://relayercorps.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9
and did not find your request for a relayer for Gameboomers Bevin. Perhaps you should put your request here.

#197746 - 09/03/07 10:59 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Becky]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I don't remember anyone discussing or deciding either way whether or not the GB Bevin should have a relayer. I think it's a great idea. I am someone who likes to get in on the action if I can but if the lag is severe or we can't get in, a relayer would be nice to have.

Has anyone seen Kat lately? Ever since I got back from vacation a few weeks ago, I haven't seen her in the game or heard from her. She's usually so active both here and in the game. Kat, are you okay?

URU KI #03564317

#197752 - 09/03/07 11:16 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Celtic Lark]
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Kateva posted yesterday here--it's at the top of this page wave

Or is that not who you were asking about crazy

Edited by looney4labs (09/03/07 11:16 AM)

#197758 - 09/03/07 11:20 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Celtic Lark]
Renee Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern California
Originally Posted By: Celtic Lark

Has anyone seen Kat lately? Ever since I got back from vacation a few weeks ago, I haven't seen her in the game or heard from her. She's usually so active both here and in the game. Kat, are you okay?

I've been wondering the same thing, Celtic Lark....she's usually at the Karoke parties, but has been MIA for the last 2-3 weeks....hope she's okay...(I'll send her a PM). Today's a big party in the city - I'm on my way there now....(shoutcast url = http://89.106.68.121:8000/listen.pls)

devilchili

#197800 - 09/03/07 01:18 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Renee]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Looney-believe she was looking for Urukat wink

Bob-I asked in an earlier thread about whether we should ask for a relayer for our hood. Becky was the only one at that time who replied.

Since Thursday will be the start of the downloading,(check out the Coming Soon page) I would love to ask for a relayer!! Maybe we can consider three people a quorum? grin

Kate (Katva)

#197922 - 09/03/07 05:43 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: KateVa]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

BTW -- if ANYONE gets to sit in on a Phil Henderson (I believe that "phend" is his current avatar name) group event, would you please ask him if he's the Seeker mentioned in Words by the Watcher?

Oh, and it would be very interesting to find out from him why the people in Releeshan have been so shy about returning to the Cavern now that the place is so full of life. Have they been avoiding us for some reason?

EDIT: Added date that Deception starts to the thread title.

Edited by Becky (09/03/07 06:44 PM)
Edit Reason: Updating thread title.

#198021 - 09/04/07 03:23 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Renee]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
I knew I should have signed onto the game today. I was so busy this morning and then a friend called to say that she had her baby two weeks early and I went off to the hospital to visit her.

Renee, let me know if you hear from Kat. I PMed her about two weeks ago and still have no response. Maybe I'll send a message to her regular email.

URU KI #03564317

#198195 - 09/04/07 02:33 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Celtic Lark]
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't played this since the marker hunting and I'm not up on any of the new episodes! Not even scars. so can I still play without feeling like I'm missing a huge amount (I've been playingn casual games mostly....)

WW

#198208 - 09/04/07 02:48 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: wysewomon]
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

WW, of course you can! puppy

#198241 - 09/04/07 04:32 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: looney4labs]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

WW -- here's a quick story catch up from the Myst Online site.

#198271 - 09/04/07 06:11 PM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Celtic Lark]
Dudemom_2000 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio
To get GameBoomers Hood on the Relay, you can go to www.relayercorps.org and sign the hood up or you can go to the same location and sign yourself up for the buddy relay. If we have an available relayer, we will assign them to occupied subscriber hoods but keep in mind we are very small in numbers and will do the best we can! We do have Relayers who have only the buddy lists and while I and the other Action Relayers send to them, they send everything on to the subscribers. I keep trying to recruit but it is hard going! So again.....if anyone would love to give us three days out of an episode, we would love to have you and will teach you how to link like a Bahro! Good typing skills are a definite plus here!

*****\(@@)/*****

"Face it, I'm older and I have more insurance!" Evelyn Couch 'Fried Green Tomatoes'

#198437 - 09/05/07 07:39 AM Re: Myst Online: Uru Live -- "Deception" Episode Sneaks into September [Re: Dudemom_2000]
KateVa Offline
Settled Boomer

Quote:
Good typing skills are a definite plus here!

Well, that lets me out! laugh

Time is precious, but surely some of us could do this?? (/me looks for volunteers)

Now the big question again. Do you want the hood signed up if the corps can find an available relayer? Show of hands, please!

Kate (Katva)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
18 registered (Irishem, Darlene, Debra, fairjan, curly, CountZero, Barb, InlandAZ, 2 invisible), 94 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users