GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#216508 - 10/16/07 04:52 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Crystal Skull Questions [Re: Mystery Lover]
Kaki's Sister Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Marlborough USA
Cat I will be very interested to hear what Herinteractive has to say. I too like more adventure and exploring to find clues and solve mysteries. I loved the Nancy Drew game called The Scarlet Hand. They should do more like that.

#217012 - 10/17/07 12:51 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Crystal Skull Questions [Re: Kaki's Sister]
Angela Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: California, USA
Secret of the Scarlet Hand is on top of my list, too!

I am playing Crystal Skull now and agree with Ana--this is the best since Blackmoor Manor.

#217023 - 10/17/07 04:21 AM Re: Nancy Drew: Crystal Skull Questions [Re: Angela]
tialing32 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Florida
I have enjoyed this game except for the pendulum game. I always have trouble with that type of thing. I have played everyone of ND and I agree this is better than the last three games.
Like everyone else I think they should give us a get out free on some of the games.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (oldman, The Haze, Sorta Blonde, Marian, Draclvr, BrownEyedTigre, PATSY, Ewil02, Space Quest Fan, flotsam), 53 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
fifasafe, ben309, RedDiamond11, Brody, freewheelin
8751 Registered Users