GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#257113 - 01/04/08 05:17 AM Re: Just finished Ghost in the Sheet... [Re: JennyP]
metamorphium Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you Celtic Lark!

Although it's true that it's my very first game I've designed which hit the market, I've already done some music to titles you might know (Barrow Hill or title track to Darkfall 2). Currently I finished sound effects design/creation for beautiful game Tale of Hero by Future Games (highly recommended) and we're currently working on a brand new game (we've even expanded our two-men team a bit to push the quality forward).

Ad, easter egg: HUGE SPOILER for those who didn't play the game yet so stay away.

Click to reveal..
To get it, you shouldn't exorcise Larisa and Niels as the last persons otherwise you never get it.

www.cbe-software.com

Created J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars, Serena, Vampires!, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold, Ghost in the Sheet

#257179 - 01/04/08 08:44 AM Re: Just finished Ghost in the Sheet... [Re: marie]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
Is this Metamorphium the same personas the very nice man who helped me on Jan 1st?

My PC told me I needed DirectX8 to play GITS but I knew I had DirectX9. smashpc

I e-mailed jan@ghostinthesheet, got an e-mail straight back giving very simple instuctions on how to send him/her spects of my PC. Got an e-mail back saying my drivers were out of date and a link to up-grade them.
Now that is what I call good customer service. Thank you very much.
bravo

#257181 - 01/04/08 08:49 AM Re: Just finished Ghost in the Sheet... [Re: old lady]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Yes, metamorphium is one of the creators of GITS and the one who helped you. Isn't he nice?

#257266 - 01/04/08 11:47 AM Re: Just finished Ghost in the Sheet... [Re: MaG]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
More than nice,try wonderful thumbsup

#257294 - 01/04/08 12:40 PM Re: Just finished Ghost in the Sheet... [Re: Celtic Lark]
Celtic Lark Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Ah ha! I did exactly what you said not to do, metamorphium, which is why I didn't find that second Easter Egg. Okay, next time I play it, I'll follow your advice.

The Dark Fall series and Barrow Hill are among my favorite games so I've definitely been exposed to your work before, although I didn't know it was your's at the time. I enjoyed the music in both of those games. smile I'll definitely be looking forward to future games from you and your team.

URU KI #03564317

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Cathy1, Kaki's Sister, jboliver, Urban Worrier, scampy, kjos, 1 invisible), 59 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users