GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#358644 - 07/11/08 11:46 AM Re: The list 2008 - the results! [Re: nickie]
Winfrey Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: The Country
flotsam-- thank you for all your effort in the making of this list. I for one LOVE it-- I am only a few years into the gaming world and have relied on these lists to get me started in picking games I would play. I like knowing how the new ones stack up against the old ones- and have bought most of the old ones to play in the future while keeping up with the newer ones. I am a busy player right now. I think also this gives the makers of the games an idea of what we like--- if it is the older ones- they need to know this. There are some games I am struggling with getting to play- but I consider that when picking them up and feel it is another part of the gaming experience. I have had a lot of fun working with a fellow player learning new ways to tweak the computers I have.
Again--THANK YOU-- I appreciate it. bravo

#358761 - 07/11/08 04:14 PM Re: The list 2008 - the results! [Re: Winfrey]
Benedict Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Singapore
nickie

I DID see what she wrote. I'm saying we can discuss this again next year. For now, I have said enough.

#358773 - 07/11/08 04:34 PM Re: The list 2008 - the results! [Re: Benedict]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Benedict,

I think administrative decisions for this forum best be left to the administrators. Thanks.

#358782 - 07/11/08 05:15 PM Re: The list 2008 - the results! [Re: MaG]
flotsam Offline
Staff Reviewer
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canberra, Australia
Many thanks winfrey, and glad that it has helped.

#359133 - 07/12/08 12:12 PM Re: The list 2008 - the results! [Re: flotsam]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Thanks again flotsam for all your efforts! praise

I'm glad that there will be no changes to voting parameters next year. (Thanks Mag thumbsup) Limiting them, I feel, would lead to a less representational list of best/most recommended AG games. smile

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (jimrh69, CanukDenis, BobH, Draclvr, The Haze, Cathy1, GuybrushThreepwood, oldbroad, Koala, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users