GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#568140 - 11/16/09 11:21 AM Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon -- A Review by Becky
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Adventure beckons to Diamon Jones, once again down on his luck and drowning his sorrows in a rat-infested watering hole. This time he's off on the Hindenburg on a quest to find an artifact of extraordinary power, buried somewhere within China's fabled Lost City.

Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon

#568144 - 11/16/09 11:29 AM Re: Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon -- A Review by Becky [Re: Becky]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Great review as always Becky! Thanks.

Ana wave

#568782 - 11/18/09 12:36 PM Re: Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon -- A Review by Becky [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
What a great review.

I might give it a go wave

#568936 - 11/18/09 07:59 PM Re: Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon -- A Review by Becky [Re: looney4labs]
Gabby Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Hi Becky, thank you for the review...I always enjoy reading them...I had to laugh when you stated that you destroyed your mouse playing this one! grin

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (connie, bermag45, Marian, Urban Worrier, CanukDenis, curly, Karsten, 2 invisible), 70 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users