GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#853307 - 12/02/12 08:46 AM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
mc21 Offline
Junior Boomer

The forums and patch link are not working for me. Can someone send the patch please?

#853310 - 12/02/12 09:31 AM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

There's a download here and here and here and Iceberg patch.

Hope one of them works for you. luck

#853313 - 12/02/12 09:52 AM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
mc21 Offline
Junior Boomer

Thanks! but those files aren't working. Error appears and says: Darkness Within is not installed on your system!
Please install the game and then run this update.

I've got downloadable version of this game from Adventure Shop.

If not a patch, so maybe some files to replace old corrupted. Anyone? Please help.

#853314 - 12/02/12 09:59 AM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
Rushes Offline
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Hi mc21, welcome to GameBoomers.

There is a downloadable save pack HERE (second save choice down the page).

You have to be a member of the SaveGameServer site to be able to download the pack, but membership is free and only takes a minute to do.

#859361 - 12/30/12 07:48 AM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: Rushes]
mc21 Offline
Junior Boomer

Thanks!

But in underground location i still can't see many things. While examine them I don't know what are they (is it a book, letter picture?) I don't see a point in using someone else saves all the time. I'm loosing continuity. Suddenly I've got some items that I haven't get yet in my game. I would like to play by myself.

#859365 - 12/30/12 08:07 AM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Becky's walkthrough here states:
The game is more enjoyable initially if you go into the Options menu and set the gamma correction to a higher setting than the default setting. About midway along the slider bar should be good. If you find the environments are too light after you've become acquainted with the gameworld, it's easy to adjust the gamma correction back to the default setting..

#866879 - 02/07/13 03:35 PM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
mc21 Offline
Junior Boomer

I can't 'see' things not because is too dark but they haven't got any textures on them. They are just dark-brown blocks (wardrobes) or rectangular spots like footprints on the floor, papers, books and most important: code mechanism with symbols under Flap/Door in the Floor. I can't see symbols nor mechanism.

#866903 - 02/07/13 06:59 PM Re: Darkness Within 2 - graphics problem [Re: minkimal]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I have not played the game.
Is there an option on the main menu that you can adjust the video settings?
Looks like your system is not up on the default graphics of the game.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Jarkeld, kjos, Draclvr, Yankee Clipper, Clovis, 3dobermans, lor, Redz, Agustin Cordes, Flo NS), 62 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users