GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#781955 - 01/19/12 06:31 PM Re: Vote for your Favorite Casual Games Here! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
Thanks to this list, I'm replaying Mushroom Age and having fun with it all over again. I wish NevoSoft would bring out another one similar to Mushroom Age and Vampireville. They're not brain benders but they are a hoot.

Gil.

#782172 - 01/21/12 10:55 AM Re: Vote for your Favorite Casual Games Here! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Jeanne Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Arizona
Thank you for posting this list!
I don't know if I was pleased or horrified to discover I had played most of the games mentioned.

The ones I wasn't familiar with will now deserve a demo!
Jeanne

#782296 - 01/21/12 10:38 PM Re: Vote for your Favorite Casual Games Here! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I am glad it's helpful for you Jeanne, Chrissie and Gil!

Ana wave

#782301 - 01/21/12 11:31 PM Re: Vote for your Favorite Casual Games Here! Results are In! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon

"I am glad it's helpful for you Jeanne, Chrissie and Gil!"

Totally was! I take it back about Mushroom Age not being a brain bender, though. I'd forgotten about some of those mini games you play against the Omniscient One. Aaaagh! Lol! Going down the list of games you guys enjoyed again, I decided to spring for Grim Tales: The Bride since it was on sale. It does look pretty good and I guess I can take grim after really funny. grin

Now, can we have a list of the absolute worst? Has anyone played Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue? Oy vey!

Gil.

#782303 - 01/21/12 11:56 PM Re: Vote for your Favorite Casual Games Here! Results are In! [Re: traveler]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Originally Posted By: traveler

"Now, can we have a list of the absolute worst? Has anyone played Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue? Oy vey!

Gil.

That would certainly make an intersting list Gil. lol

Grim Tales is a great series. They have great puzzles in them.

Ana wave

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (curly, Marian, looney4labs, ergggo, Jenny100, CountZero, Melia, butterflybabe, kjos, 1 invisible), 84 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa, marmarmargar, deadbringer
8579 Registered Users