GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#844872 - 10/26/12 10:36 AM Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: United States
Hello:)
Legend of the Crystal skull is one of the scariest Nancy Drew games I have played. Its also the must frustrating. I found my self smashing the keyboard and pulling most of my hair out. Although it is a rather interesting game and I was glued! Most of.. Ah heck. ALL of the characters were creepy and weird! I hated dressing up Iggy and shooting the wasps and lots of other things but I do recommend it. The good thing about it was that the garden outside was beautiful and actually resembled a real New Orleans home. I loved it happydance The end will not shock you! I repeat IT WILL NAWT
Click to reveal..
Renee is the most obvious suspect and of course, she was the culprit

Anywho, bye and have a nice day,
-Tamberine

#844938 - 10/26/12 01:27 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks Tamberine. Glad you enjoyed it. wave

Do you have a favorite Nancy?

#844947 - 10/26/12 01:47 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

My favorite has to be Danger By Design.. Do you have one?? laugh

-Tamberine

#844967 - 10/26/12 03:23 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
Marian Online   content
True Blue Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I recently played and finished Crystal Skull for the first time. Lots of challenging puzzles and great atmosphere. My favorite puzzle was figuring out the names in the cemetery; I thought that was very cleverly done. wave

#844973 - 10/26/12 03:28 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: Marian]
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

I also liked tht! I know people with the same first names blush

#845068 - 10/26/12 11:02 PM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I only played partway into this one, and I remember the garden well! I've only been to New Orleans once, but I agree -- the developers did do a good job of making the mansion fit the New Orleans scene! grin

#845110 - 10/27/12 07:34 AM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
tamberine Offline
Shy Boomer

You should play the rest! Its awesome!! 🌟👍

#845156 - 10/27/12 11:07 AM Re: Nancy Drew 17: Legend of the Crystal Skull [Re: tamberine]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
So many games, so little time! I'll get back to it someday. grin

Moderator:  looney4labs, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Billy the Kid 64, Jenny100, Ole, Marian, Ming, InlandAZ, curly, colpet, robert gray, Butcher), 98 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Nic, Overmann, bewildered, tinkypoo, Benji
8606 Registered Users