GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#846015 - 10/31/12 09:02 AM bridge club
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
what is the miss manners on when you clean up the bridge club straighten out the chairs that the cleaning crew or when the power went out people just toss in the corner, what do you do when someone goes to get snacks and you have to reclean.

Edited by family (11/05/12 09:40 AM)

#846032 - 10/31/12 10:14 AM Re: bridge club [Re: family]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Is this a current miss manner column? I am not sure what you mean and I can't access todays or yesterdays because you need to be a member.

A lot of people have suggestions I would not use because I have my own opinions, so if you have a better way to do it, I would stick to yours.

#846036 - 10/31/12 10:23 AM Re: bridge club [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
okay thank you very much, one i almost throught my back out pushing 2 easy or arm chair it is the big chair you rest in to the front and second i just finished cleaning up and this lady decide she want a bite of chex mix and just help herself to it and left garbage on the table and chair, so i am tired, before that this one couple when in the kicthen and took a long time in there and yesterday another lady went into the kitchen.

Edited by family (11/05/12 09:39 AM)

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (Marian, Rushes, looney4labs, Jarkeld, traveler, InlandAZ, niteowl07, Norma, Gimme, 1 invisible), 89 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kamoj, RebKean, gerald, wJake, Guimerius
8491 Registered Users