GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#847516 - 11/06/12 08:44 PM Re: Votin Totin Tuesday [Re: gymcandy1]
3dobermans Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Palouse country
Evening; has been a most undesirable 3 plus weeks. First the cold and still trying to get rid of the cough. But knew I had to take Skye in Fri. to have a growth removed from her lower eyelid. She was fine Sat. morn the Sun. morn when I was feeding I noticed her face was swollen to twice it's size. This was on the left side and the surgery was on the right. Her eye swelled completely shut and her ear was so swollen I couldn't even see the canal when I checked. Nothing caught in her mouth. Luckily she was eating, drinking and breathing okay but then started trying to scratch all over so just kept a very close eye on her. Mon. the right side of her face was swollen but not as bad as the left was; called the vet and he said to start her on Benedryl. The itching is now gone but her ears are swollen. Can only watch and wait but seems she's starting to get much better. Only thing I can think of is a spider bite.
Anyway this morning let the dogs out and when they came back in Shawnee was dribbling small amounts of blood. Called the vet, then into to pick up antibiotics for possible UTI. So far this afternoon haven't seen anything.
Okay that's my past month in a nutshell....
Will mention temps have been in the 60's during the day but's supposed to drop later this week.

#847527 - 11/06/12 10:59 PM Re: Votin Totin Tuesday [Re: gymcandy1]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
TRippy, I am so sorry you are having a bad stretch. I hope that you and the dogs are on the mend now. hearts

Nan, how is your back doing?

Fun, fun, fun tonight and now I need to wind down. I went grocery shopping after class and just finished putting everything away. It was a busy day day today and looking forward to relaxing.

Ana wave

#847531 - 11/06/12 11:54 PM Re: Votin Totin Tuesday [Re: gymcandy1]
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: northern Wisconsin
Trippy...HUGS!!!

Ana it gets a little better each day! Thanks for asking.

Space it was in the upper 30's to lower 40's for temps here.

Time to pick everybody up and take them home. Night everybody sleep well and pleasant dreams.

sleep
Nan

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
22 registered (GBC, CanukDenis, Jenny100, BrownEyedTigre, Jfi, Barb, Flo NS, curly, dorish, Jeanne, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users