GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#860698 - 01/06/13 01:42 PM Machinarium & IPAD
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
headscratch I have been meaning to play Machinarium for a long time, but simply didn't get around to it. This Christmas I was given an IPAD as a gift and downloaded Machinarium for a super-low price ($2.00). This leads to my question: is the game I'm playing on my IPAD the same game I'd have played on my PC? More generally, are there significant differences between IPAD games and PC games?
If all the people were heroes, there would be no one to watch the parades.

#860706 - 01/06/13 02:23 PM Re: Machinarium & IPAD [Re: The Haze]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Check this article

The author compares the iPad version with the Mac version (which would be similar to the PC version). He also compares the current version for iPad 2 with the earlier iPad version that ran on the iPad 1.

#860762 - 01/06/13 08:49 PM Re: Machinarium & IPAD [Re: The Haze]
Salar of Myst Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Virginia's wetland dimension
The developers had several sales where they sold Machinarium for $5 for the PC in recent years. You probably have the same game. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did laugh

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Koala, Uncle Reg, Darlene, 1 invisible), 88 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
slippery3333, bebek, MatchaZen491, Erik765, Lenora66
8732 Registered Users