GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#861711 - 01/11/13 06:16 PM ubisoft, evil twins, prince of persia sands of time.
merrick Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
I don't know if anyone can help or if this is even a fault but both games seem to have quite a distance between saves (they both auto save).
Is their a patch or even a unofficial method of saving or is it something I will have to put up with

#861832 - 01/12/13 10:44 AM Re: ubisoft, evil twins, prince of persia sands of time. [Re: merrick]
gremlin Offline

Addicted Boomer

Loc: Isle of Man
Sorry, merrick, it's a 'feature' of the game. Some of the later sequences can be quite a challenge as a result.

Mind you, most of the time, there's a sand column after most of the tricky stuff.

#861864 - 01/12/13 01:23 PM Re: ubisoft, evil twins, prince of persia sands of time. [Re: merrick]
looney4labs Online   content
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Thanks Gremlin wave

Merrick, I hope it's not too distracting for you! puppy

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Marian, venus, Jfi, Barb, soot, maryjo, CanukDenis, curly, Upsydaisy), 80 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users