GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#961693 - 06/10/14 06:16 PM Re: Windows 8 and Games [Re: Draclvr]
Melia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
OK. Will give it a shot. Thanks.

#961703 - 06/10/14 07:10 PM Re: Windows 8 and Games [Re: Draclvr]
Draclvr Online   content
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Jenny, it might not hurt... It seems they have changed a few things since I made the post in the Windows 7 and Games thread. Thank you!

#969759 - 07/25/14 10:53 AM Re: Windows 8 and Games [Re: Draclvr]
BubbaJake Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Illinois
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post here or not, but I'm not sure if the problem is a gitch or not. The problem is. I'm playing on a HP Win 7 and the game is a Steam download of Still Life. The game has been playing flawlessly until this point. I'm at Mark's place, trying to use the lock picks to enter. I've played this game on the CDs when it was first out, and I do not recall having this much trouble breaking this lock. (I'm also playing simultaneously the CD version of Post Mortem with a similar situation, lock picking and did it with no trouble). I don't know if there's some kind of glitch in the downloaded version, but each time I get to the fourth section where I'm almost through doing this puzzle the lock pick completely withdraws instead of staying, causing it to fail at opening the door. I have an original walkthrough from Quandary and a newer one from here at GB. Neither one works, and I've done this 7 times. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Sorry for the intrusion. I was the glitch. Things are OKAY with Still Life.

Edited by BubbaJake (07/25/14 05:45 PM)

#970356 - 07/28/14 08:45 PM Re: Windows 8 and Games [Re: Draclvr]
Draclvr Online   content
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
BubbaJake, I'm sorry! I thought this post had been moved to the correct forum. This is the Windows 8 and Games thread. But I'm glad you got things working!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Sherlock, gymcandy1, oldbroad, BrownEyedTigre), 57 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users