GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#862008 - 01/13/13 10:32 AM Faust : Seven Games of the Soul on Windows 7
Creeping_Doom Offline
Settled Boomer

Good Morning !

I wasn't sure where else to post this , so , if this is not in the correct section , please put this where applicable .

I have not played Seven Games of the Soul for ages (not since the days when I used Windows XP , which I stopped using about 3 years ago) , and was curious if the game would run on Windows 7 . After some research , I discovered a forum thread on GOG , where one member found a way for the game to run on Windows 7 . I followed thie instructions , and "Seven" works quite well ! Here is the link to the aforementioned thread : Seven Games of the Soul on Windows 7

Perhaps this game could now be listed in the Windows 7 and games thread ? Just to mention them , my computers basic specifications are as follows :

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Intel Core i7 980X Extreme
16GB ram
EVGA geforce GTX590 "classified" edition , 3GB ddr5

#862012 - 01/13/13 10:40 AM Re: Faust : Seven Games of the Soul on Windows 7 [Re: Creeping_Doom]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
That's great news, Creeping Doom.

#862033 - 01/13/13 11:47 AM Re: Faust : Seven Games of the Soul on Windows 7 [Re: Creeping_Doom]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I've added the solution to the Windows 7 and Games thread. I put it in the "GAMES THAT WON'T INSTALL, PLAY OR REQUIRE A LOT OF TWEAKING:" section.

#862105 - 01/13/13 07:28 PM Re: Faust : Seven Games of the Soul on Windows 7 [Re: Jenny100]
Creeping_Doom Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you !!

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (Kaki's Sister, cailyn), 75 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users