GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#862327 - 01/15/13 08:20 AM Re: kairo hints needed [Re: sanford]
Chief Online   content
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Thanks for the info Sandy. urock Come to think about this, that is what I generaly do in every game and thus did not have your save problem.

Have fun.

Chief wave

#862428 - 01/15/13 04:33 PM Re: kairo hints needed [Re: sanford]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
I'm happy to be of help, Chief. I have just entered the "Blue Throne Room".I've been following the WT you told me about, and it's quite accurate. Been moving along without any more "save" problems, and hopefully I'll come to the end of the game so I can pat myself on the back. LOL I didn't think I would like this game at first, but I find it to be utterly fascinating.
Sandy

#862975 - 01/18/13 10:32 PM Re: kairo hints needed [Re: sanford]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

OK, fellow Boomers. I'm in the "Yellow Swimming Pool". I've been trying to aim the white ball into the chute, but without success so far. I know I have to move the "blocks" into the correct positions in order to deflect the ball to go into the chute, but so far, it's a no go. I just have to keep on trying. The WT shows a pic of the proper positions of the blocks, but I haven't gotten it right yet. I HAVE completed the puzzles in the other two rooms so far.
Sandy

#862988 - 01/18/13 11:42 PM Re: kairo hints needed [Re: sanford]
Chief Online   content
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Hello Sandy. That one needs indeed some precision placements of those blocks.

Do not forget that the fardest blocks must be in the fardest squares. You then only need to adjust them to be in the right line as shown by the WT.

And the one at back left must not block the ball to go to the hole in the back wall.

Good luck.

Chief wave

Edited by Chief (01/18/13 11:46 PM)

#863082 - 01/19/13 03:06 PM Re: kairo hints needed [Re: Chief]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks so much, Chief. After manipulating the blocks MANY times, I finally got the ball to go into the chute, so right now I'm in the "Gray Dome" Room. I LOVE this game.
Sandy

#863113 - 01/19/13 06:38 PM Re: kairo hints needed [Re: sanford]
Rushes Online   content
The Three Pipe Moderator
True Blue Boomer

Loc: UK
Glad you got through, Sandy.

Thanks, Chief!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
11 registered (granny, Haroula, kjos, lynthorpe, Iurii, monbron, Chief, Jenny100, curly, fildil), 82 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users