GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#865500 - 01/31/13 07:27 PM Darkness Within 2:The Dark Lineage
linda333 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canada
I have a problem with this game. I have had no
issues up to this point but--I an at the old building...checked outside, found a book. Now inside and have accessed a jigsaw paper on the desk but there is no colour at all in the pieces. They are completely black. I know this is not right as on u-tube the pieces have colour so you can put them together. I was hoping someone may have a saved game just past this point in the game. I realize it is an older game but thought it would be worth asking about here on the forum. The rest of the area here is also black...a corpse in a corner etc. Thanks for any help with this issue.

#865502 - 01/31/13 08:02 PM Re: Darkness Within 2:The Dark Lineage [Re: linda333]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I found saves here. Maybe the one with 12 saves has one that can help you. luck

#865507 - 01/31/13 08:31 PM Re: Darkness Within 2:The Dark Lineage [Re: MaG]
linda333 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canada
Thanks for the link. Hope that helps!

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (RebKean, Marcie, colpet, Lex, Laurette, traveler, Melia, manxman, Terri824), 89 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
pignose, Mistywarren, keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej
8509 Registered Users