GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#869139 - 02/19/13 06:48 AM Cannot open various programmes
monbron Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kent UK
When I turned on my computer this morning I could not access certain programmes, firstly Explorer, the error read 0X751f4bld error at 0.00000004 memory cannot be read. I also cannot access Big Fish, firefox and Chrome. Any ideas, I did a virus scan but it tells me that I cannot connect to Panda, however my internet is up and running as I can access my e mails and ISP and the router looks fine?? confused

and I can't connect to windows suppport either

In desperation I disconnected everything and reconnected and it all disappeared and is working fine - moral of the story always check everything!! But thanks to anyone who had tried to look up what was wrong. smashpc

Edited by monbron (02/19/13 10:00 AM)

#869181 - 02/19/13 10:37 AM Re: Cannot open various programmes [Re: monbron]
Draclvr Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
The first thing I was going to suggest was to reboot!

Moderator:  InlandAZ, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Marian, Winfrey, Sorta Blonde, skadootoo, jboliver, Space Quest Fan, BobH, Jaesun, BrownEyedTigre, michele rose), 45 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
merlin5153, fpotter, paulabonita, justaghop, Marvel
8675 Registered Users