GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#878152 - 04/03/13 11:37 PM Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Released [Re: Mad]
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Yukon, Oklahoma
Just finished this wonderful game, now waiting for the next one! happydance

#878561 - 04/05/13 04:25 PM Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Released [Re: kazzmo]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Ive just finished it, too, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Mikael's Carol Reed series is an absolute winner and I've had fun with every game thumbsup

And I felt the dedication to Randy Sluganski at the close of this one to be very touching.

Thanks, Mikael !! praise

#879511 - 04/08/13 05:14 PM Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Released [Re: Mad]
Skippy Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario Canada
I just finished "Cold Case Summer." Thank you, Mikael, for another great game! The maps of the bunker and the City of the Dead were very helpful.

bravo

Susan

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Marian, Midge, BrownEyedTigre, maggieann, Sherlock, Dunn Tawkin, luv2travel, Mikael), 63 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users