GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#876025 - 03/25/13 05:53 PM Re: Old Computer Game situated mostly in the Himalyas sp? [Re: gremlin]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Originally Posted By: gremlin
Sounds like Journeyman Project 3 to me. I'm pretty sure it's available on gog.com, and will work on Windows 7 too.

You were indeed the first gremlin! bravo

Ana wave

#876043 - 03/25/13 07:54 PM Re: Old Computer Game situated mostly in the Himalyas sp? [Re: Laurette]
Laurette Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Marietta, GA
Gremlin: I am SO sorry! I did mention I was fixated on the snow scene and didn't look hard enough at some of the responses. Your input is and was greatly appreciated.

BobH: Enjoy!

Edited by Laurette (03/25/13 07:56 PM)

#876384 - 03/27/13 10:15 AM Re: Old Computer Game situated mostly in the Himalyas sp? [Re: Laurette]
Cherie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Tacoma, Wa USA
Oh My !!!!!!!! What great memories this thread offered for me. So many great games that were in the past that I had forgotten about. You are driving me to my old disc collection to reload some of them.

Been gameing for a long time and have gotten involved recently in the Hidden Object type and had neglected the older Adventure gems on my shelf. Thanks for bumping me out of my slumber.

All of you have a wonderful Easter. Enjoy family and the little ones. I will enjoy some of the greats who will stop by on their way to Oregon for a week at the beach.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (maggsie, curly, Iurii, Redz, barbarosso, Midge, CanukDenis, Barb, mayday_, kjos), 80 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users