GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#881121 - 04/15/13 03:13 PM Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Question [Re: Milee10]
Rowan Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
About Barbas:
Click to reveal..
He does bark and he sometimes gets in the way in tight corners but when you are swarmed by many enemies he is invaluable in taking the heat off you. It is also the only way you can have a human companion as well as him.

I had so many adventures with him where he saved my hide that I got quite attached to him.

#881155 - 04/15/13 04:57 PM Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Question [Re: Rowan]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
Rowan, I have a mod installed that lets me have more than one companion. I don't like to over-tweak my game, but this mod gave me a few options I really wanted: my companion can ride her own horse, she ignores friendly fire, and I can have another follower if I want. Right now, I have Lydia for a follower and two horses. She rides the second horse. And of course, Barbas is tagging along. I guess the advantage of Barbas is that he can't die. I think I'll postpone finishing his quest and see how we get along. puppy Thanks for the suggestion!

Amazing Follower Tweaks

#881711 - 04/17/13 10:18 PM Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Question [Re: Milee10]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Milee hearts

#881749 - 04/18/13 04:43 AM Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Question [Re: lanlynk]
anne2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Cape Town
Thanks Ianlynk for the Amazing Follower Tweaks link. This is just what I was looking for. thumbsup wave

#881856 - 04/18/13 02:07 PM Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Question [Re: Milee10]
Milee10 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Billings, Montana
Ana, you darling girl! It feels good being here **big hug**.

#881876 - 04/18/13 03:35 PM Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Question [Re: anne2]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
You're welcome, anne2. I love having a companion in my game. But sometimes follower behavior can be irritating. This mod helps lessen some of those aggravations.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (kjos, Haroula, Sassy, Jarkeld, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore, DeanandKate
8506 Registered Users