GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#882101 - 04/19/13 04:24 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: Annie]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
I'd never heard of Kingdoms of Amalur. Just checked it out and it looks interesting. Thanks for mentioning it. I'll have to keep it in mind!

#882112 - 04/19/13 05:20 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Colorado, USA
Hi Lanlynk! Thanks for posting about your Skyrim wanderings! I think it's neat that you decided to play as a male charcter and marry Lydia! She IS gorgeous---wish I looked like that! LOL

So you've met my Brynjolf hmmm? Well, the funny thing is that the mod I'm using allows his voice to say things but they don't really match the text-written words, so he might be "writing" "See you, my love" but he's verbally saying something like, "Don't let them catch you, see you soon". LOL!!! Some marriage! Oh well, he's yummy and for a game-marriage, that's all that matters. LOL LOL

Annie---I had to smile at your response. I really HAVE married pretty much every guy in the game at one time or another (thank God for the divorce mod that I found!) but ever since the game first came out I've wanted to marry Brynjolf and so far, my wandering eye hasn't "wandered" so maybe we'll end up w/ those Irish babies after all! LOL
Oh and btw---I tried Kingdoms of Amalur and I really liked it until I got the spiders, as you said. OMG. If only there was a mod to remove them like there is for Skyrim!

Tracy, feeling mischevious (sp?) as usual

#882132 - 04/19/13 06:41 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: Tracy]
lanlynk Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Alaska
Originally Posted By: Tracy
Hi Lanlynk! Thanks for posting about your Skyrim wanderings! I think it's neat that you decided to play as a male charcter and marry Lydia! She IS gorgeous---wish I looked like that! LOL

So you've met my Brynjolf hmmm? Well, the funny thing is that the mod I'm using allows his voice to say things but they don't really match the text-written words, so he might be "writing" "See you, my love" but he's verbally saying something like, "Don't let them catch you, see you soon". LOL!!! Some marriage! Oh well, he's yummy and for a game-marriage, that's all that matters. LOL LOL

Yeah, marriage in Skyrim is kind of odd at times! Sometimes you just have to use your imagination. wink

I used to always play females. Then I did Gothic and Witcher and found playing a guy could be different, but fun. I did a male for Dragon Age II also.

I do find my thinking changes when playing a male. I picked up Marcurio as a second companion before marrying Lydia. I thought maybe Lydia would want to stay home every once in awhile to be with the kids we'll eventually adopt. Then I wondered--would Lydia think I was being a chauvinist leaving her home to cook and babysit? headscratch A guy's got to think of these things now days! I also decided to get Marcurio because he's male ... didn't want Lydia to be worried if I went adventuring with a female! lol

#882139 - 04/19/13 07:14 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
rotfl There's got to be an game article in there somewhere rotfl

#882621 - 04/21/13 09:52 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hey AnneG. On the subject of Captain Lonely Gale, (he IS yummy btw!) I tried to marry him last year using the console and it seemed to work fine. I don't have the codes memorized, but I can find them and post them if you'd like to give it a try. smile

Tracy

#882761 - 04/22/13 01:35 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
AnneG Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
Oh, really, Tracy? Thank you for mentioning that! I think I know where I can find the codes to use. smile

#883562 - 04/25/13 08:20 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

You're welcome, Anne! smile

#884065 - 04/28/13 12:52 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
Annie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Tacoma, Washington
Tracy is the expert on Skyrim marriages! She even married my husband!

#884157 - 04/28/13 09:50 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: Annie]
Mad Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
lol lol lol

#884159 - 04/28/13 10:05 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Well, you know, we GameBoomers are all one happy family whistle puppy

#884972 - 05/01/13 10:45 PM Re: Skyrim is Officially Done. [Re: AnneG]
Tracy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Annie and Looney----LOL!!!!

PS What can I say? So many men, so little time!

Tracy, who IS a very bad girl in her game life wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (connie, LadyLinda, Midge, glozza, Iurii, Upsydaisy, kjos), 64 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users