GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#159790 - 06/15/07 11:00 AM Re: Secret Files: Tunguska [Re: Tracy]
oldmariner Offline
Reviewer
Addicted Boomer

Tuesday, Great Review, very well written.

Robert Gault, The cd/dvd thing irks me too. But it isn't all bad. I was reading where the DVD release of Dreamfall has Starforce protection on it while the U.S. CD version does not. I don't know about the CD issue but the DVD does have Starforce.

I just finished the game and really liked it. I could find some things to dislike but they were minor. Many reviewers and players really hated Nina's voice and I was prepared to dislike it as well. But I really did not think it that bad. Perhaps all the complaining I heard from many quarters set me up to expect something awful. So when playing the game I thought this isn't so bad. Also the tight jeans I did not notice but did think she looked good in that army uniform. Sorry just couldn't resist smile

#184985 - 08/05/07 11:14 AM Re: Secret Files: Tunguska [Re: oldmariner]
old lady Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: cornwall england
Hi Tuesdaynext, good review. I had no problem loading but mine is on DVD. One thing I liked in the game was that at the end of each locality they removed items that were no longer needed from the inventory, thanks

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jenny100, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (1 invisible), 92 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon
8965 Registered Users