GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#894604 - 06/15/13 01:23 AM Cognition- Epi. 1 regression of Robert
jersey Offline
Shy Boomer

Stuck trying to get the web to activate on the cell phone during the interrogation/regression of Robert. I have all the other info, blue dress, time,date,song. Robert remembered the name of the restaurant, Curry Palace so now I need the name of the train station. When I go to the cell phone to use the web to search, nothing comes up. She says something like, "what am I doing, that's not right." I know I am suppose to search for the restaurant on the web. Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong, how I can activate the web on the cell?

Thanks guys!

Kathy

#894642 - 06/15/13 09:11 AM Re: Cognition- Epi. 1 regression of Robert [Re: jersey]
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Be sure that you exit regression before using the cell phone.

If you already know the name of the restaurant; then you can deduce which station is the closest to it by using the map.
Then change the name of the station sign.

#894712 - 06/15/13 04:35 PM Re: Cognition- Epi. 1 regression of Robert [Re: jersey]
jersey Offline
Shy Boomer

Thank MaG,

The cell web search will not work anywhere in the game. So I could not get the train station grid to come up. Your other tip did help. I looked at a walk-through to got the name of the station and changed it in the Robert Regression picture of it and that pushed the game forward to finish the sequence with Robert. I have a feeling the cell phone web search feature is not going to kick in for some reason so I may have future problems but can continue for now. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Without that tip I was going nowhere.

Kathy

#894737 - 06/15/13 05:21 PM Re: Cognition- Epi. 1 regression of Robert [Re: jersey]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Glad to hear you are moving along now, Kathy. smile

Moderator:  Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (Carolin, bermag45, scampy, Mikael, 1 invisible), 72 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
shaun9991, weakstorm, 123pazu, dawnmann, Colour
8419 Registered Users