GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#901052 - 07/14/13 04:06 AM Re: GOG [Re: Winfrey]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
YES!! That's exactly what I'm talking about, Uncle Reg!
I started Resurrection again just now to be sure it wasn't a one time thing and, once again, I talked to that lovely innkeeper, the old man and the thug without the first stutter!
That said, I am playing on Win 7 Pro, 64 bit, so I don't know how it will do on XP or Vista but I'll bet it's fine.

Gil.
(Who has solved her problem with one lousy space between sentences.)

#901434 - 07/15/13 07:57 PM Re: GOG [Re: traveler]
Uncle Reg Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA

Awesome! It works. I played all the way through the Inn part of the game, up to going down the elevator and being cut off from going back, and I didn't get any stuttering. Worked perfectly. I'm also using Win 7, 64 bit. Thanks for the heads up, traveler.

#901435 - 07/15/13 08:01 PM Re: GOG [Re: Uncle Reg]
Marian Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
That's great news, Uncle Reg. wave

#901441 - 07/15/13 08:58 PM Re: GOG [Re: Uncle Reg]
traveler Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Rivellon
No problem, Uncle Reg. grin

There's no telling how many people were put off playing Resurrection because of that initial stuttering which didn't even occur after the first part of the game.
You'd think after making a game which is really a lot of fun to play and very good looking that the publisher/developer/whoever would have jumped on making a fix.
All these years later, GOG does it.
I like GOG better all the time.

Gil.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian, Rushes 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (stevefox, petert, TJL, Kaki's Sister, Upsydaisy), 78 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis, GreenBoat, Spidermna133
8496 Registered Users